- Bad Mood Busters By : drmary
re you in a bad mood or just unhappy? Don’t worry. There are easy ways to beat a bad mood or even a bad day. Good moods or a peppy personality is not a disposition you are born with or without. And, you’re not doomed to stay unhappy the rest of your life. Your level of happiness is a learned skill. It’s easy to learn. Anyone can learn to bust a bad mood or look at the world through more optimistic eyes. This article shows you simple step to take to feel optimistic.
- Put an End to Complaining by Squashing Negative Thoughts By : Lea Bullen
Are you constantly complaining? Learn how to do away with your negative thinking and improve your life.
- Help To Deal With Negative People By : Roseanna Leaton
When people around you are being negative how do you respond? Do you remain upbeat or do you find yourself sinking into negativity with them?
- Bolster Self-Determination- 4 Cornerstones to Strengthen Self-Discipline By : Beth Tabak
How would your life be different if you strengthened self-discipline? It is one of the best things you can do to make great advancements in life and work. You gain freedom, confidence, and track record of success. Below are 4 cornerstones to bolster self-determination.
- Criticism - The creativity Killer? By : Junaid Tahir
Criticism - The creativity Killer?
Ideally speaking, Criticism is the act of analyzing someone or something (such as an article, video, book, product service etc) with the intention of improving personnel, product or services. However in the day to day life, you will meet so many people criticizing with the negative intentions. For example they do this to defame, discourage and de-motivate others. So it is usually used in negative sense although criticizing does not necessarily means to fi
- You Can Change The Channel By : Denise Scarbro
We have the power to change our experience whenever we want to just by changing our attitude. With practice, it can be just like changing the channel with a remote control. But how? We need to train ourselves to recognize situations for what they are and remind ourselves that we are not defined by our situations. Recognize what is going on and not get swept up in the emotional tide that the situation brings with it. Denise Scarbro discusses this and more in "You Can Change The Channel."
- Overcome Fear and Explode with Power By : Oli Hille (Lifestyle Guru)
Living without fear means acceleration, speed and endurance in achieving your Lifestyle goals.
Everyone has aspirations and dreams they want to achieve but many people don’t follow through because of fear. There are three main fears that stop people from achieving the lifestyles they want:
- How to Change Your Life by Changing Your Perspective By : Bob Crawford
Would you like to learn a short-cut to success? One that will radically transform your life and bring you the success and happiness that you really want in your life? It is not as hard as you my have led yourself to believe. I'd like to share with you a very simple, very powerful way to instantly begin transforming your life.
- People Who Laugh......Last! By : Julie Beyer, MA, RD
Learn how laughter can counter many of the effects of life's daily stresses! Article includes practical advice for cranking up your sense of humor.
- Self Respect By : Fazal Quadir
This article will take you new thinking dimension for yourself.
- Focus On Strength By : Fazal Quadir
This article is focused on self liking. By reading this article you will know the importance on focusing of your strengths rather than weaknesses.
- Do You Know The True Impact of Your Own Thoughts? By : Roseanna Leaton
Most of us aren't very good at keeping track of our own thoughts let alone controlling them. But each and every thought has a major impact both on you and the world around you.
- Beating the Challenges of Life By : Sam Davis (World of Self Improvement)
Article designed to empower you with an attitude that will help you grow stronger during the difficult moments that we all face.
- Make YOUR OWN Paradise By : Margaret Meloni
My husband turned to me and said, "Everyone here is so nice and so relaxed and so happy". I thought about it for a minute and replied, "Well if you can't be happy here, where can YOU be happy?"
The HERE in "Well if you can't be happy here..." was one of the most beautiful tropical islands in the world. My thought was how could a person be unhappy when they are in the middle of paradise?
- Power Of Positive Thoughts: How Having A Positive Attitude Can Produce Miracles By : Michael Lee
Never underestimate the power of positive thoughts. They have the capacity to make miracles happen and turn tides. Call it whatever you want, but you can’t deny that a person’s vibrations have a hand on their fate.
- How a Cup of Coffee Can Ruin Your Day By : Margaret Meloni
Danielle left the house with just five minutes to spare. It would have been better if she had left ten or fifteen minutes early because she wanted to stop and buy a cup of coffee. She decided that she could probably get in and out of the coffee house within seven minutes and that being just two minutes late to work was perfectly acceptable. Then Danielle drove to the coffee house.
When Danielle arrived at the coffee house the line seemed manageable.
- The truth about positive thinking By : M.Farouk Radwan
learn why positive thinking sometimes never work
- Fighting off Negativity By : Roseanna Leaton
You don't have to be stuck with a negative outlook. There are various mental techniques which can be learned be everyone so as to enable you to turn negativity into positivity.
- Adaptability - Do You Use it for Positive Change or Settling for Less? By : Heather Loewen
You choose: A life of settling for less, adapting to the situation in a fashion that requires negative change, or; A life of no regrets, taking this opportunity to live creatively and make a change for the better?
- How Your Mind Will Assist You to Win By : Janet Erickson
Your Brain is the most worthwhile instrument you have when it comes to being productive in life. Your Brain is your most useful partner when used in the proper way and is a leading component in getting what you want. Here are some points to assist you train your Brain and how to use it to get the most from all facets of your life.
- You Too Can Think Positively By : Roseanna Leaton
Are you so laid back that you are almost horizontal or do you feel more like a cat on a hot tin roof? Would you like to relax, let worries go and look on the bright side of life?
- 7 Steps to Think Your Way to Wealth and Prosperity By : Mindmap to Riches
It's about more than learning from the masters. It's about tapping into the collective consciousness of such an environment and utilizing it to create your vision of your future. Here are 7 steps to create the success and prosperity you desire.
- Obama-Warren and the “Understandment” Principle By : B. Roberts
The recent controversy of President-Elect Obama’s selection of Rick Warren to give the Invocation at his Inauguration, spurred a controversy out of proportions to the much greater issues our Nation faces. A new concept known as the “Understandment” Principle is discussed as level of social agreement that transcends the limits of our cultural understanding and asserts that by recognizing differences we still share common issues of humanity. Whether Obama and Warren know it, they are modeling the “Understandment” Principle by coming together in front of the whole world, in the spirit of unity, in spite of any differences they may have, to be an example of how we, as Americans, can begin to heal our Country.
- 6 Reasons Why Being a Perfectionist Leads You to Failure By : Celes
Perfectionism - does it really enable you or disable you? Here are 6 glaring reasons why being a perfectionist isn't so perfect. Are you a perfectionist? Read on!
- Giving to Receive By : Angeloc
You may have heard the saying that you need to give before you receive, but what does that really mean?
- How to Find Your Passion By : Annette Estes
How to find your passion is not difficult when you know and understand your values. A look at six values that determine our passions.
- Spin Your Circumstances To Your Favor By : Jim DeSantis
Rates of depression and pessimism have never been higher. Here is how to be an optimist and turn your lemons into lemonade!
- Gain Mastery Over Your Life While Watching TV By : Laura Whitelaw
This article discusses how you can release any negative emotions or limiting beliefs and live a life full of bliss while watching television!
- Optimistic Attitudes in Soul and Self By : Arjun Singhe
An optimistic or hopeful attitude in life will not only facilitate you to become conscious of your inner self, it also helps you to produce positive vibes that others around you will notice, which in turn facilitates you to live a healthier life with a prohibited mind and body. When you advance self-control, you will also develop strength of mind and character, which makes it easier to resist temptations that attempt to make you fall on your face.
- 4x3 Negative Thinking Crusher Process By : Mohamed Tohami
You probably already know that negative thinking can harm your chances for success more than anything else. But how can you change your negative thoughts and replace them with positive ones?
- How To Think Outside The Box By : Steve Gillman
A look at what the 'box' is and how to think outside the box.
- What Is An Open Mind? By : Steve Gillman
What does it mean to "keep an open mind?" A look at the difference between an open mind and a gullible mind.
- When Positive Thinking Fails By : Marc
The difference between success and failure is mostly related to our thought patterns. What you need to know about thought patterns
- Few Rules Of Cell Phone Decorum By : Roberto Sedycias
This article talks about cell phone etiquette and the need for civilized practices on the use of the device. It also talks about the dos and don'ts of cell phone use.
- Negative Beliefs - A Cost-Benefit Analysis By : Amadon
Our beliefs shape our lives. They determine how we interpret what happened in the past, how we react to what happens in the present, and what we expect for the future. To improve our lives, we must upgrade our beliefs. Generally, our attachment to negative beliefs persists because we over-estimate the benefits and underestimate the costs of keeping them. This article walks through a liberating cost-benefit analysis of four common reasons for holding onto negative beliefs.
- Positive Attitude - A Success Formula By :
Positive Attitude - what is it? It starts with being content and self-assured with the person that you are. A strong self-image radiates love and spirit and the people who are in your company begin to feel a similar way. Having a positive demeanor is a pivotal feature for realizing success in all aspects of your life. Your disposition destines how you approach your life and is reflected in your occupation, business ventures, sporting efforts and relationships.
A winner's a...
- When Nothing Seems to Work—Try the Opposite! By : Steven Hefferon
Your physical imbalances, such as a back pain, are the result of what you do in your everyday life. But what if you slightly changed the way you do them…
- Probabilitism - Playing The Odds In Life By : Steve Gillman
What is probabilitism? It is a good poker principle applied to life.
- How You Do Anything Is How You Do Everything By : Renita Kalhorn
Want to save time, have more energy and gain respect? Here are tips on how to bring the same enthusiasm and attention to whatever you do, no matter how mundane or momentous.
- Why Do We Play Dirty? By : Tyler Benson
There are a lot of things nowadays that we don’t really want to talk about. These are everyday things that we do and don’t even think about what we are doing exactly. We get so focused on our everyday routine that it never occurs to us how dirty we sometimes play. Society has always been competitive, but today life is perhaps more competitive than in any previous era.
- Cultural Awareness is all about Tolerance By : James Chapman
A better understanding of how Tolerance can help your attitude in many different cultures
- The Basics of Positive Thinking By : James Chapman
The Fundamental Basics of Positive Thinking
- "With the Moves Day" By : Aaron Solly
On March 28th, 1992, a friend and I could not miss a shot when playing basketball. This day became know as "With the Moves Day". This day made me think about how we are affected by the mistakes we make throughout the day. Check out this article to learn about this special day can help you approach everyday with a positive attitude.
- Your Attitude Is Your Choice By : Michael A. Verdicchio
The attitude that you have right now, at this very moment, is the one you have chosen to carry around. It is determined by how you think. It is your choice!
- Developing a Positive Attitude through Declarations By : Randall Stewart
Developing positive, supportive habits through declarations will dramatically change your lifestyle and move you closer to achieving your dreams and being more successful in all aspects of your life. Learn how to use declarations and discover what specific declarations will help you reach your full potential.
- Setting Yourself Free in Three Quick Steps By : Joy Fisher-Sykes
Well, it's time to set yourself free. Today, begin to take stock of life and decide what is most important to you. Evaluate the benefits and the losses of certain lifestyle choices. In this quest to lead a fulfilling and quality life, here is my action plan to begin to set us free.
- Words to Live By – Six Ways to Breathe Life into Your Day By : Joy Fisher-Sykes
What holds true for life in the air holds true for the life we lead on the ground. On a daily basis practice these life- saving strategies to breathe life into your day.
- What We're Looking For In Leaders By : Anthony F. Smith
There's a rationale to charisma -- one that explains why we choose the leaders we do. The first part of that explanation has to do with our desire to identify with our leaders.
- The power of positive thinking and feeling By : Kelly Robbins
This article analyzes the power of positive thought. You may be a positive force on the outside, but what is going on inside your head? How is it affecting the results you strive to achieve?
- Do you shift blame to others? By : Jaco de Villiers
You can be a victim, feel hopeless, and blame everything on your circumstances.
Blaming others for your circumstances will not change it.