- Yeast Infection Pictures By : Joyce Peterson
Yeast infection is a very common ailment with about 75 percent of women encountering this condition at least once during their lifetime.
- Few Most Important Acid Reflux Symptoms You Should Know By : Ramya Sadasivam
Acid reflux is nothing but a digestion complication that is caused by the valve, lower esophageal sphincter. It is abbreviated as LES. It is a valve that is placed in between the esophagus and stomach.
- Common Cosmetic Dentistry Treatment Guide Options By : ThisIsDentistry
Cosmetic dentistry teeth whitening treatments are ideal for addressing teeth stains or discolourations, which can have an adverse effect on the overall appearance of a person’s smile. The stains or discolourations on the surface of teeth may be caused by a number of factors, including: tobacco use/cigarette smoking, tooth decay, consumption of dark-coloured beverages, and ageing).
- How to Stop Smoking to Save Your Smile By : ThisIsDentistry
Smoking is known to cause a number of serious illnesses, which can prove to be fatal especially if the smoking habit has been going on for a long period of time. Smoking and the use of tobacco products also have a negative effect on the appearance of one’s smiles – the teeth can become severely stained and unattractive (and can lead to the development of tooth decay); gums and the lips take on a darker colour.
- Going on a Toothpaste Search By : Joseph N.Singleton
Brushing your teeth on a regular basis is one of the most important things you can do to achieve good oral health. Combined with regular visits to the dentist, taking care of your teeth with regular tooth brushing can ensure that you will enjoy healthy and great-looking smiles for a longer period of time, without worrying about dental problems.
- Effect of stress on our body and tips to reduce stress By : Dr.Savitha Suri
Stress is one of the main causes for heart disease, erectile dysfunction, low libido etc. Anything which leads to stress can cause the following effects
- Could Your Frequent Bladder Infections Actually Be Interstitial Cystitis? By : Julie Beyer, MA, RD
People who experience recurrent urinary tract infections may actually suffer from a chronic bladder disease called interstitial cystitis (IC). This condition affects between 3 to 8 million women and 1 to 4 million men in the United States alone. This article reviews the symptoms and basic treatments for IC including dietary recommendations.
- Natural Cancer Treatment, Symptoms and Remedies By : Nick Mutt
Different types of cancer have different causes, symptoms and methods of treatment. This article emphasizes on the natural treatments and remedies for cancer.
- Herbal Treatment for Diabetes - Normalize Blood Glucose Level By : Nick Mutt
Diabetes is a disorder which is related with sugar in the blood. It strikes the body metabolism.
- Do You Know the Natural Remedies for Diabetes? By : Nick Mutt
When there is an unusual rise in the level of glucose in the blood then this condition is known as diabetes. It is caused when there is a disturbance in glucose metabolism mechanism in the body.
- Know About Alcohol Testing By : Rapid Drug Detection
There are many reasons why U.S. organizations, companies and schools test for alcohol abuse. According to National Survey on Drug Use and Health (NSDUH), nearly 51.6 percent of Americans aged 12 or older reported being current drinkers of alcohol in the 2008. Because of the rampant alcoholism and its negative effects, many companies, institutions, and organizations are implementing random alcohol testing and alcohol screening.
- Know about Hallucinogens By : Drug Alcohol Test
From the past thousands of years, human beings are using Hallucinogens. These drugs belong to general group of pharmacological drugs and divided into three categories psychedelics, dissociatives and deliviants. According to the National Survey on Drug Use and Health 2007, approximately 34.2 million Americans aged 12 or older tried these drugs at least once in their lifetime.
- What is Pre-Diabetes or Insulin Resistance? By : Bob Held
Understanding pre-diabetes and what insulin resistance actually is.
- Making Your Irritable Bowel Less Irritable By : Roseanna Leaton
There are a lot of people wondering what the best way is in which to smooth down the ruffled feathers of an irritable bowel. You may be surprised how you can help treat IBS yourself.
- Understand the Smoking-Diabetes Link By : Frederic Vagnini, M.D., FACS, and Lawrence D. Chilnick
Carole Willi, M.D., of the University of Lausanne, Switzerland, and colleagues conducted a systematic review and analysis of studies describing the association between smoking and the incidence of diabetes or other glucose metabolism irregularities that covered thirty years. The data was published in the Journal of the American Medical Association’s December 12, 2007 issue.
- Gall Bladder problems? By : bodymindsuccess
A common pattern in alopathic medicineis the urgent removal of the gall bladder.
- How to Get Rid of Fleas? By : Jerry White
If you have ever done conflict with parasites, you know how complicated it can be to come up to the top. If you desire to know how to get rid of fleas, it is essential to identify how they function.
- The Most Effective Complementary Treatment for IBS By : Roseanna Leaton
It is important to get your mind to help in the treatment of IBS. If you have tried several treatments and they have failed, your expectations of success lower. Hypnosis downloads can be used to create an expectation of successful treatment, and assist in curing your IBS in other ways as well.
- Why Back Surgery Usually Fails By : Steven Hefferon
If you opt for back pain surgery¸ it must not only work on decreasing your pain so you can safely go home. It also must answer THE five questions related to the root cause or causes of your pain.
- ADHD and ADD Symptoms Are Normal Behavior By : Annette Estes
When did normal behavior become a disorder? Are ADD and ADHD real? One certified behavior specialist refutes some of the so-called symptoms of ADHD and reveals what they actually are.
- How to Get Rid of Diabetes Naturally By : Nick Mutt
Proper diet plays a significant role in managing diabetes, though it can not really be considered a natural cure by itself. There are several natural cures and preventive measures to get rid of diabetes.
- How to Get Rid of Acne – Diet for Acne By : Nick Mutt
Proper diet plays a significant role in the treatment of acne, though it can not really be considered a natural cure by itself. There are several natural cures and preventive measures to get rid of acne.
- Diabetes Symptoms, Causes and Natural Cures By : Nick Mutt
Diabetes is a major killer of people and overweight is one of the main reasons for it. This article is about the diabetes information with basic of diabetes causes, symptoms and natural treatments.
- Role of Diet in Acne By : Nick Mutt
This article is about acne and the role of diet. Your diet may affect acne, but is not the cause of it. The food you eat may contribute to acne but not necessarily the main player.
- Prediabetes – How to Prevent Prediabetes? By : Nick Mutt
In prediabetes the blood sugar levels of the body are elevated over a period of time and within a specific range. It also increases the risk factors for the individual for cardiovascular disease, heart attack and stroke.
- Get Glycolic Acid For Acne By : rss41
Find out more about glycolic acid and why you need to use it for acne treatments. Acne glycolic acid is one of the most effective chemical for getting rid of acne. When combined with other products, this acid becomes more effective against acne. Get the information you always wanted about using glycolic acid. There is no other skin treatment that can do what glycolic acid does.
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD) or Heart Burn and Its Treatment By : Knut Holt
By acid reflux disease (GERD) content from the stomach comes up into the aesophagus or even into the mouth and throut causing burning sensations and sour taste as primary symptoms. Read here about causes, mechanisms and treatment options of GERD.
- Breast Cancer Stages: Importance of Knowing Breast Cancer Stages By : Michael Lee
Recognizing breast cancer stages does more than just identifying treatment options, but also enables doctors and patients to understand the developmental pattern of the disease.
- Breast Cancer Facts: Knowing These 3 Breast Cancer Facts Can Save Your Life By : Michael Lee
It’s highly important that you know the 3 breast cancer facts in this article. This information won’t only protect you from this killer disease; but it will also help you understand what many breast cancer patients are going through.
- Types of Skin Cancer: Warning Signs of Skin Cancer To Watch Out For By : Michael Lee
You might not realize it yet, but exposing yourself unprotected to the sun can lead to different types of skin cancer. That stubborn itch or redness can be something more than just an irritation. Know the different types of skin cancer in this article.
- Cancer Causes and Symptoms: Warning Signs Of Cancer To Watch Out For By : Michael Lee
Cancer has always been thought of as a serious disease. But what is cancer anyway? How does one get it? And what are the most common cancer causes and symptoms? Read this article to find out.
- Early Symptoms Of Breast Cancer: How To Detect Breast Cancer At Its Early Stage By : Michael Lee
Breast cancer is one of the top ten cancers plaguing women all over the world. The risk of getting this disease is higher as one becomes older. Unlike other cancers, however, detecting early symptoms of breast cancer is easier.
- Is Narcolepsy Simply Funny Or A Serious Sleeping Disorder? By : Donald Saunders
A lot of comedy has been made of narcolepsy on both the big and the small screen but is narcolepsy really funny or is it in reality a serious problem?
- Asthma and Its Symptoms By : Rudy Silva
If you're wondering if you have asthma or your child has it, here is a list of asthma symptoms. Just having a few of these symptoms is not a sure sign you have asthma. Look them over and if you think you do have asthma, see your doctor for confirmation.
- A Definition Of Sleep Apnea Disorder And Its Causes, Signs and Diagnosis By : Donald Saunders
Sleep apnea is a very common disorder which often goes unrecognized but which can be very dangerous but which can also generally be effectively treated.
- An Examination Of Back Acne And What Can Be Done To Cure It By : Donald Saunders
If you suffer from acne then you will know only too well just what a problem chest and back acne can be and how much harder it can be to deal with than facial acne. Here, however, we examine just how to tackle this problem.
- Understanding Restless Leg Syndrome Sleep Disorder By : Donald Saunders
Many millions of people nowadays suffer from restless leg syndrome without even being aware that such a sleep disorder exists. Here therefore we look at just what restless leg syndrome is and some of the ways in which it can be treated.
- 5 Proactive Acne Treatments For The Adult Acne Sufferer By : Donald Saunders
A surprising number of adults suffer from acne and treating pimples in adults is harder than in teenagers. There are however 5 things which most adults can do to lower the risks of an acne breakout.
- A Bad Combination - High Fiber and Acid Reflux By : Rudy Silva
Eating plenty of fiber is recommended by all health guru's. But if you have acid reflux or heartburn and use drugs to control it, then you need to know how fiber can create health issues for you. This article covers what you need to know about how a high fiber diet is not a good idea when you use acid reflux drugs.
- Modern Drugs to Treat Acne By : Knut Holt
Acne can be treated with rinsing solutions, treatment creams and pills to be taken by mouth. Here you can learn about the use and effects of these drugs and about common ingredients in these products.
- Dry Eyes; Symptoms, Causes and Treatment By : Christopher Cartre
There are two kinds of tears; those that lubricate the eye and those that are caused by an irritation or emotion. When lubricating, healthy eyes are constantly covered by fluid - a tear film designed to remain stable between blinks. This film prevents dry eyes and allows your eyes to maintain a clear and comfortable vision.
- What is Acousticophobia? By : Dr. Jennifer B. Baxt, DMFT, NCC, DCC
Do you what acousticophobia is? Find out what is means and the best way to receive help through online counseling.
- Surviving Panic Attacks By : Thomas Bronson
For the sufferer of panic attacks there are many ways and means available for overcoming panic attacks. The first and most important step is yourself.
- What Is The Goal of Your Asthma Treatment Plan? By : ashu
Asthma is a chronic disease of the passageways that carry air to the lungs. These "airways" become narrow and the linings become swollen, irritated and inflamed. In children with asthma, they may be especially sensitive to many irritants, such as viral infections, cigarette and other smoke, cold air, and particles or chemicals in the air.
- Arthritis - When Surgery Is Necessary By : ashu
You exercise conscientiously and wisely; you choose your foods carefully and you've lost your excess weight. You have faithfully limited activity that would make your arthritis worse, and you and your doctor have explored many types of medication. But you're still in such pain that your lifestyle has dramatically changed.
- Asthma - Learn What Is Asthma and It's Treatment By : ashu
Asthma (Az-muh) is a chronic disease that affects your airways. The airways are the tubes that carry air in and out of your lungs. If you have asthma, the inside walls of your airways are inflamed (swollen). The inflammation (IN-fla-MAY-shun) makes the airways very sensitive, and they tend to react strongly to things that you are allergic to or find irritating. When the airways react, they get narrower, and less air flows through to your lung tissue.
- The Asthma Diet By : ashu
Patients with bronchial asthma can also participate in their care and management by carefully monitoring their diets. Although there is no extensive evidence that ingestion of a certain food product is beneficial in treatment of asthma, there is evidence that sensitive asthmatics should avoid certain foods, preservatives, and dyes.
- Asthma - Ozone and Other Air Pollutants By : ashu
Air pollutants such as ozone and sulfur dioxide may be found in the home. The levels of these gases are lower indoors than outdoors but still may be irritating to patients with asthma and other lung diseases. Fine particle pollutants may also be found in the home.
- Asthma and Environmental Tobacco Smoke By : ashu
Nonsmokers are exposed to many of the same injurious agents inhaled by active smokers. The dangers of secondhand tobacco smoke have been widely publicized. Among them, it should be noted that children exposed to parental secondhand smoke have been found to have more respiratory illnesses, including asthma. Asthmatic children of smokers have been shown to have more frequent attacks.
- Asthma Attacks and Air Temperature By : ashu
Patients should also consider air temperature. Cold air is extremely irritating in patients with bronchial asthma and may produce severe attacks. Individuals with asthma appear to warm cold air less quickly and efficiently than nonasthmatics. This warming takes place in the large air passages of the nose, sinuses, throat, and windpipe.