- Compromising on Ethical Values - what to do when trapped By : Junaid Tahir
Sometimes we are being pushed by someone for specific immoral goals achievements at the cost of our Ethical Values. In this article, I shall cover the aspects which are to be considered while trapped in such circumstances. The article covers both professional and personal aspects.
- Reasons for Negative Thoughts & Stress --- How to Avoid Them By : Junaid Tahir
human mind tends to think negative more as compared to positive. There are several contributing factors for negative thinking such as, bad official or personal circumstance, financial issues , medical problems and/or family bonding. In this article I am going to touch some of issues which lead human mind towards negativity, consequently killing the peace of mind
- Mood Enhancers For Depression: 5 Natural Ways To Enhance Your Mood Without Risky Medication By : Michael Lee
If you want to get out of your private black hole, then this article is for you. You’ll learn effective mood enhancers for depression that will greatly change your disposition and frame of mind.
- Dealing with depression naturally By : M.Farouk Radwan
Learn how to deal with depression naturally
- How to get over depression By : M.Farouk Radwan
Learn how to get over depression without drugs
- Depression self help By : M.Farouk Radwan
Learn the right way to deal with depression on your own
- Depression - Some Natural Ways to Treat It By : Royane Real
If you suffer from depression, you may not want to use pharmaceutical drugs to treat your depression. You may prefer to use natural methods to fight depression. Here are some ways you can overcome depression naturally, as long as your depression is in the moderate range.
- How to Help With Depression By : Roseanna Leaton
There are certain mental skills which you can learn which will help you gain a feeling of control, and this is the first step in overcoming depression. Hypnosis downloads can be used and access the power of your subconscious mind, enabling you to change deep rooted thought patterns and beliefs.
- Why am i depressed? By : M.Farouk Radwan
Learn the reasons behind depression
- How to Cope with Stress or Depression By : Willie Horton
Stress and depression account for more lost workdays than any other 'illness'. Yet, research shows that stress is a 'state of mind' and that we can control our state of mind if we choose. 'Normal' people don't choose - they live automatic lives, reacting to external events without stopping to think how best they should act. How about learning how to focus - when you're focus, stress simply isn't!
- How do you improve your mental health? By : Dr. Jennifer B. Baxt, DMFT, NCC, DCC
Are you feeling down? Are you depressed? Find out how you can improve your mental health through online counseling.
- How does depression affect your weight? By : Dr. Jennifer B. Baxt, DMFT, NCC, DCC
Are you struggling with your weight? Are you depressed? Find out how the two are related and how you can get help for yourself through online counseling.
- What does it mean to be manic depressive? By : Dr. Jennifer B. Baxt, DMFT, NCC, DCC
What do you do when you have mood swings that you cannot explain? Find out what they mean and how to seek help through online counseling.
- How Anxiety Attacks Are Triggered By : Thomas Bronson
One of the most important thing about anxiety attacks is what triggers them. How will one deal with it and how small changes can help improve your life. This article will also discuss on what you should expect when seeking professional treatment also what are the other options out there for you.
- How To Handle Depression With Antidepressant Prescriptions By : Thomas Bronson
There are times in your life where you feel sorrow and pain, perhaps the death of a loved one or the breaking up of a relationship. Whilst all this is normal, prolonged sorrow or a stressed life and may ultimately lead to symptoms of depression.
- What is Atypical Depression? By : Dr. Jennifer B. Baxt, DMFT, NCC, DCC
Do you suffer from atypical depression? It is possible that if a person suffers from two or more of the above mentioned symptoms, they might just be suffering from it; however, it might be possible the person is suffering from another form of depression.
- Can activities ward off depression? By : Dr. Jennifer B. Baxt, DMFT, NCC, DCC
It is quite possible that many people who live with depression could deal with it simply by being more active, and people who are prone to depression could help to ward off depression by being more active as well.
- How do you know if you are depressed? By : Dr. Jennifer B. Baxt, DMFT, NCC, DCC
If one is aware of what some of the signs of depression are, they can start to ask themselves questions that can help them determine if it might be time to get some help from a therapist. Untreated depression can eventually grow into a serious condition that can greatly affect a person’s life in a very negative way.
- Can you receive online counseling for depression? By : Dr. Jennifer B. Baxt, DMFT, NCC, DCC
The availability of online therapy or counseling has been successful in tearing down the barriers that have kept many people from getting the help that they need. The barrier was the discomfort, mixed emotions and inability to physically go down to the therapist’s office and speak with them in person
- Can anxiety be caused by a chemical imbalance? By : Dr. Jennifer B. Baxt, DMFT, NCC, DCC
For people who don’t seem to have any clear reason of why they might be suffering from anxiety on a regular basis, it is thought that they could be suffering from a chemical imbalance in the brain.
- What is Interpersonal Psychotherapy (IPT) And can it help with my depression? By : Rob Parker
An expalnation on what Interpersonal Psychotherapy (IPT) is and how it may be of help to you.
- What Depression Therapy Actually Works? By : Rachel Broune
Depression is a disorder which affects mind and body in a number of ways. It has many symptoms. They include loss of energy and lack of concentration.
- Can depression cause fatigue? By : Dr. Jennifer B. Baxt, DMFT, NCC, DCC
Any doctor will say that enough sleep is necessary in order to be energized enough to function properly throughout the day.
- The impact of depression on men over time. By : Dr. Jennifer B. Baxt, DMFT, NCC, DCC
It is found that many men who have problems with depression and substance abuse later in life, especially alcoholism, have developed the problem from an early age. It is believed that many of these addictions can be developed during later high school years or post-secondary years because of the easy access to the party atmosphere, the peer pressure and the easy access to alcohol and drugs.
- Two Anxiety Depression Symptoms You Should Look Out For And Take Care Of By :
Anxiety is a feeling that almost everyone experiences at some point or the other. It is just an uneasy feeling, which keeps nagging in the mind. When the level of anxiety exceeds certain limits, it poses a problem to the individual concerned. Anxiety depression symptoms are the traits in a person's behavior that indicate a potential problem due to anxiety. Two of such symptoms are discussed below.
This is a psychological disorder that is related to the sleep pa...
- Lost Is Lost – Bereavement Grief Is Never A Solution By :
Man’s responses to various situations vary widely. There are as many numbers of reactions as there are people in this world. The response to stimulus is human and is quite natural. But there are situations in which human responses go beyond the control of their mind. This will result in serious consequences and end up in various problems that they find to solve. One of such reactions is grief.
While grief is a reaction, bereavement used to replace grief in many circumstanc...
- Ayurvedic cure for Depression By : Dev Sri
Depression, clinical depression or major depressive disorder is a mental state of chronic despair or sadness. The person suffering from depression retires from active social life and spends time in isolation, further worsening the condition.
- How to deal with grief? By : Dr. Jennifer B. Baxt, DMFT, NCC, DCC
Losing someone that a person greatly cares about, whether it is a friend or a family member can be extremely stressful. It can even cause a person to fall into a state of depression because the stress is overwhelming.
- How Can Hypnosis Help Your Depression? By :
When most people hear the term “hypnosis” they may think about some kind of mysterious man waving a pendulum in front of someone’s eyes. They may wave a pocket watch back and forth, inducing someone else into a zombie-like state and getting them to do ridiculous thinks like barking or hopping on one leg.
The truth is that actual and real hypnosis bears no resemblance of this. What we’ve described here is what is called “stage hypnosis”. It’s for entertainment purposes. Wha...
- Cyclothymic depression By : Dr. Jennifer B. Baxt, DMFT, NCC, DCC
Cyclothymic depression is a depression caused by dramatic mood changes. It is considered to be a form of bipolar II disorder where the patient will at one moment feel highly irritable and then fall into a state of depression.
- Understanding the Causes of Depression By : Juliet Cohen
Depression is a very widespread problem today affecting one in four women and one in eight men. Many people are aware of the many symptoms of depression, including feelings of hopelessness or helplessness, obsessive negative thoughts, loss or gain in appetite, insomnia or an increased need for sleep, social withdrawal, irritability and loss of memory or concentration, and recurrent thoughts of death or suicide.
- Depression and Insomnia and how I beat it overnight By : Dixie Davey
Read how one man beat his 20 year problem with insomnia and depression without the use of drugs.
- Try Tyrosine As An Alternative Anti-Depressant By : Steve Smith
Vital for mental health, tyrosine is a little known and so-called "non-essential", amino acid
- Coping With Depression By :
Here are a few tips on how to cope with depression in a relationship.
Depression is a universal phenomenon and quite possibly there is no one on the face of earth who has not gone through the course of depression at least once in his or her lifetime. When someone is in a love relationship, the chances of suffering from depression become higher.
It is very important to know different strategies for coping with depression, otherwise the depressed person may end up making ...
- Understanding and Recognizing Depression By : Dr. Jennifer B. Baxt, DMFT, NCC, DCC
One of the most misunderstood things about depression is what causes it. There are those who believe that there must be a reason to be depressed, and this is not the case. It is never that simple, and there doesn’t have to be an apparent reason for depression to occur at all.
- The Emotional Price Of Back Pain? By : Margaret McCraw
Not understanding the reason for your bad moods & lack of energy…you may be experiencing a medical illness known as depression. Chronic pain & depression are two of the most common health problems yet only a small percentage of studies have investigated the relationship between these conditions.
- Where to see help for depressed family member? By : Rachel Broune
The most important thing anyone can do for the depressed person is to help him or her get an appropriate diagnosis and treatment for depression. This may involve encouraging the individual to stay with treatment until the symptoms of depression begin to abate (several weeks), or to seek different treatment if no improvement occurs.
- Bipolar depression signs and symptoms By : Rachel Broune
These are many emotions we experience in our everyday life. We all have our ups and downs, our “off” days and our “on” days. But if you’re suffering from bipolar disorder, these peaks and valleys are more severe. Bipolar disorder also known as manic depression or manic-depressive illness involves dramatic shifts in mood from the highs of mania to the lows of major depression.
- Healing depression | Natural vs conventional treatment By : Rachel Broune
According to recent research by researchers, most treatments for depression, including cognitive behavioral therapy, diet and antidepressants aren't enough. The only lasting solution is the oldest of all - a supportive relationship.
- Clinical depression and its symptoms By : Rachel Broune
According to the definitions of most medical, psychological and psychiatric bodies, there is a commonality in the diagnosis of depression. Most depression tests have a very similar framework. Almost without exception, clinical depression will be diagnosed if a certain number of feelings, that are signs of depression, are present over a certain period of time.
- Mental Health Services - Internet Mental Health By : ashu
Mental health is how we think, feel and act as we cope with life. It also helps determine how we handle stress, relate to others and make choices.
- Signs and Symptoms of Autism and Depression By : ashu
Autistic people may have a range of symptoms, including physical, intellectual, psychological and emotional differences.
- Mind Messaging and Subconscious Mind By : ashu
Reclaim your body and your excitement about life.
- Mental Health - Panic Attacks (Panic Disorders) Symptoms By : ashu
Panic attacks are the most extreme physical manifestation of high anxiety. Panic attacks are completely harmless and can be easily eliminated.
- Anxiety Disorder Cure - Is there an anxiety cure? By : ashu
Information about an anxiety cure for sufferers and their families.
- Anti-Anxiety Medications For Treating Anxiety Disorders By : ashu
In-depth information and expert opinions about Natural Anti-Anxiety Medications.
- Mental Health - How to Read Mind? By : ashu
The new science of decision making. It's not as rational as you think.
- Oppositional Defiant Disorder-ODD Child Behavior By : ashu
A child with oppositional defiant disorder has tantrums, argues and is angry or disruptive.
- Discrimination Can Cause Mental Illnesses By : ashu
Mental illness can be called the invisible illness. ... it can increase feelings of loneliness, and it can cause many other unfortunate outcomes
- ADHD In Children By : ashu
Information for parents of children with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).