- “Happy Talk,” Your First Step to Dreams Coming True By :
Long before bookstores were filled with titles on the law of attraction, celebrated optimist Oscar Hammerstein II penned the lyrics for South Pacific, and advised us all to “keep talkin’ happy talk” if we wanted positive things to be fulfilled in our lives.
Not everything always works out in a Rogers and Hammerstein musical. Life can be tough, even when sung on stage. But one message always remains; holding on to core values like courage, optimism, honesty, and truth is es...
- Benefits of Being Organized - How to be Organized By : Junaid Tahir
Staying organized has many advantages in terms of having more time for yourself and family; in terms of saving money; peace of mind, better health, balanced life and improved professional/Social life.
Below are some considerations on how to be more Organized and consequently get the benefits mentioned above.
- What 10 Days Of Silent Meditation Taught Me By : Coach Ann
Recently I had the privilege of attending a ten day silent meditation retreat at the Vipassana Meditation Center in Massachusetts. Although I have meditated on occasion, I had never done anything like this before so I wasn't sure what to expect. The process was grueling - physically and emotionally - yet the benefits are outstanding.
- The Dangers Of Impatience By : Coach Ann
You have a big dream. You have a clear vision of what you want to accomplish. You visualize success, say your affirmations, and you take action. You wait around for things to happen, but... nothing. At first, you are holding steady and strong, keeping the faith that what you are longing for will come to pass.
- Do You Keep Your Promises... To Yourself? By : Coach Ann
How many times have you promised yourself that you will take better care of your health, only to find that the time of the fitness class you wanted to attend has come and gone, or that the chocolate cake that was on your plate disappeared into your belly? Do you resolve to do something, or set a goal or intention to, but then, mysteriously, allow life's distractions to derail you?
- Is Your Relationship Growing or Going in Circles? By : Coach Ann
Do you remember watching fairy tales and seeing the words, "And they lived happily ever after" written at the end of the movie? When I was a little girl, I used to think that it meant that Cinderella, the Little Mermaid, and Snow White never had a fight with their beloved.
- What To Do During A Personal Storm By : Coach Ann
You're happily going along, when POOF, out of nowhere something bad happens to you. It just knocks the wind out of you. You start to feel like you're spiraling downward. You do the best you can to pick yourself back up, when BAM, something else happens. Each time you try to pick yourself up, another event happens that keeps you feeling down and out. You ask yourself, "Why does this keep happening to me?"
- How to spend wisley By : M.Farouk Radwan
Learn how to spend your money wisely
- Why is hatred a weakness By : M.Farouk Radwan
Do people hate you?
this might mean that they are weak
- Swearing Excessively is Just Not Cool By : Roseanna Leaton
Excessive swearing seems to have become normalized in Britain. But this does not make swearing cool. Rather, it displays a total lack of respect and a break down in the sense of community spirit.
- Caressing Is Comforting By : Roseanna Leaton
Caressing is very soothing to one's psyche. The power of human touch is incredible and also essential to one’s sense of well-being.
- Overcome Obstacles and Succeed By : Oli Hille (Lifestyle Guru)
Every person faces hurdles and obstacles. It’s just a part of life. What stops us is that we often give up in the face of life’s challenges.
Success always involves coming across obstacles and working out how to overcome them.
- 3 Ways to Transformation By : Jennifer Urezzio
Before you read this week’s tip, pick a place in your life that you want transformation and read the tip with that intention in mind.
- Do you like your looks? By : M.Farouk Radwan
Learn how you can be confident even if you don't like your looks
- What If Today By : Light a Brief Candle
'It is Better to Light a Brief Candle than to Curse the Darkness" Every day is a gift, and a gift we should use wisely, and the most significant action we can take is to light up the word for others
- How To Stop Aging By : Carol E. McMahon, Ph.D.
This article explains how our deep seated concept of age causes unnecessary aging. It shows how to break the concept’s spell and get free of aging with awareness.
- How To Understand the Law of Attraction So You Get Exactly What You Want By : Bob Crawford
The law of attraction is a strong concept that can help you radically change your life, but learning how to apply it and actually attract your desires can be more than challenging. There is a lot of conflicting advice out there, some of which is downright misleading. Here is an easy way to get exactly what you want in life by applying this universal law.
- Your Awakening Is Calling to You… Can You Hear It? By : Daria Boissonnas, Certified Reconnective Healing Practitioner
You are a spiritual being of consciousness. Your Potential to help, uplift, and heal is unlimited. It’s Time to Walk Forward into Your Potential. Without your gift, the world just isn’t whole.
- Applying Law Of Attraction Consciously By : Avatar
The Secret Law of Attraction is no longer any secret. Now the world knows it and it only benefits those that applies it. Knowing is not enough.
- How’s Your Game? 4 Key Skills for Playing a Winning Game in Business and in Life By : ReggieO
How’s your game? The inner game is the game we play against internal opponents - the opposition to your greatness that lives within you. It ultimately determines the success of your Outer Game.
- Who Do You Think You Are? By : ReggieO
Do you get hooked by the “Who Do You Think You Are? Syndrome” when you dream big? When you imagine living life as your greatest self?. One thing you may not be aware of is that your dreams play a huge part in the divine design of your life. Say “yes” to your dream, and to your greater self and remember who you really are!
- Ways to Deal with Difficult People in the Workplace By : Joshua Uebergang
One of the most awkward things to do in everyday social situations is to deal with awkward or difficult people, because most of the normal tools of basic interaction and conversation do not necessarily apply to them. In this article are six steps to deal with the awkward people in your life that will help you forge some kind of connection with them or just help you save face.
- 5 Deep Meaningful Questions to Ask in Conversation By : Joshua Uebergang
Engaging in conversation is a simple thing. At least when it comes to the superficial types of conversation, the ones designed for killing time through idle chit-chat. Making a conversation deep and meaningful, however, takes a little more. The fruits of this effort can be more than worth it, for deep, meaningful conversations have a way of forging bonds and fostering intimacy between two people in a way that not much else can. Here are five good and deep conversation starters to get you going.
- Improve Your Conversation Skills By Mastering Open Ended Questions By : Royane Real
Did you know that you can keep almost any conversation going indefinitely when you master the use of open ended questions? By using open ended questions effectively in conversation you can let other people know that you truly would like to get to know them better.
- Secrets to Better Conversations and Better Friendships By : Royane Real
Many people think the reason they don't have successful conversations or good friendships is because they aren't interesting. The real secrets to having better conversations and better friendships involves improving social skills and empathy.
- How To Apologize for Lying: 3 Tips To Earn Forgiveness Fast By : Michael Lee
We all lie at one point or another. The important thing here is that we know how to apologize for lying in the first place. This article shows you 3 ways to do it.
- 3 Subconscious Mind Control Techniques That Work Like Gangbusters By : Michael Lee
Not all subconscious mind control techniques are as negative as some media may portray them to be. In fact, you might be surprised at how relevant they can be in your pursuit of a better life.
- Manifesting Techniques: 3 Powerful Ways To Attract Anything You Want By : Michael Lee
Mastering manifesting techniques is very important as it is one of the key stages in the law of attraction. To put it simply, these methods help bring your desires to life. They allow you to turn your thoughts and emotions into something you can actually see or touch.
- Questions to Start a Conversation With Anyone By : Joshua Uebergang
Starting a conversation with other people can seem a difficult, an almost impossible task. Especially if you do not know the other person very well, or find that they are either shy or less than enthusiastic about talking with you, trying to start a conversation with basic statements or closed-questions gets you nowhere fast. Instead, try any (or all) of the 7 questions in this article to get your conversation started with anyone.
- Are are stuck because of our genes? By : M.Farouk Radwan
Learn to what extent genes affect our personalities
- 11 Topics for Deep Conversation with a Stranger By : Joshua Uebergang
Any idiot can ramble on about in conversation and bore the bejesus out of their companions. We've all been there, stuck in conversation, trying to dig out of it by throwing everything we can think of out there. Here are 11 great questions that create interesting topics for conversation so you don't become the bore.
- Conversation Openers to Meet New People in a New City By : Joshua Uebergang
It's hard, showing up alone in a new city, whether you're in town on business indefinitely or have relocated to a city permanently. It will be easy to succumb to the doubts, to stay in your shell, to let yourself feel overwhelmed by the circumstances, but the quickest and easiest way to meet new people is pretty simple. Follow the six tips in this article and you'll be the toast of the town in no time.
- All about emotional intelligence By : M.Farouk Radwan
Learn how to be emotionally intelligent
- The psychology of gossiping By : M.Farouk Radwan
Learn why people Gossip
- Tips for breaking bad habits By : M.Farouk Radwan
Learn how to break bad habits
- 10 Characteristics of Self-Confident People By : Joshua Uebergang
Confident people can seem mysterious. How do they do it? What makes them tick? In this article are 10 traits of confident people.
- How Do You Improve Your Conversation Skills? By : Joshua Uebergang
Want some simple tips to quickly improve your conversation skills? Read on for six ways to get your conversation skills off to a fast start.
- Learn to Use Visualization for Life Improvement By : Royane Real
There are many visualization techniques that can improve your life. Learn how to master the techniques of visualization and experience an improvement in your self confidence and your performance levels.
- Automatic Negative Thoughts: How To Stop Automatic Negative Thoughts In 3 Simple Steps By : Michael Lee
Automatic negative thoughts can cause serious damage to your confidence and your decision making skills. Fortunately, there are ways to stop them before they take over your life!
- 5 Steps to Better Workplace Communication Skills By : Joshua Uebergang
An effective workplace is an open workplace, where employees feel encouraged to share their thoughts, ideas and concerns with each other and with management. But achieving this may seem daunting. While every company and every situation is different, read on for five tips to ensure effective workplace communication:
- 10-Step Conversation Checklist to Win Friends By : Joshua Uebergang
Consider the following an essential 10-point checklist to run down in your preparation for any conversation. Read on for the most crucial conversation skills to master.
- How to help someone during a bad times By : M.Farouk Radwan
Learn how to help a friend feel good during bad times
- Law Of Karma: How To Use The Law Of Karma To Enhance Your Life By : Michael Lee
The law of karma says that you should do unto others what you want others to do to you. But how does the law of karma really function, and how do you use it to enhance your life? Read this article to find out.
- Understanding The Law Of Attraction And Using Its Awesome Power By : Michael Lee
Understanding the law of attraction is easy to do once you figure out the basics. There’s no need to over-complicate matters either since this universal law is anything but that.
- Learn how to say No By : M.Farouk Radwan
Learn how to say no so that you become more confident
- The Law Of Vibration And Its Awesome Potential By : Michael Lee
The law of vibration is evident in the world around us. Even science agrees with this one. It has been around for much longer than you might think. It’s just that humankind didn’t realize it for what it was.
- How to have more fans By : M.Farouk Radwan
Learn how to make people like you
- Tips On Being Assertive: 5 Awesome Ways To Develop An Assertive Personality By : Michael Lee
Being assertive comes with a lot of perks. You become the center of attention. Your ideas are often heard. And most of the time, you get what you want. This article reveals 5 awesome tips on being assertive to help you.
- Thinking About The Bigger Picture By : Roseanna Leaton
In an average week how many things do you notice which are wasteful and detrimental to the environment? If you think about problems in a "green" way, you will ultimately find "green" solutions.
- Never Give Up Quotes: 3 Awesome Quotes To Ignite Your Passion To Succeed By : Michael Lee
Never give up quotes contain powerful words and emotions which can inspire change. If you feel like you’re on the verge of defeat or if you feel like there’s no hope left, these words will help you get through.