- One Journey to the Divine By : Guy Finley
There are many facets to the sacred, and we all see it differently depending upon the “angle” of our culture and experience. And yet there is but one sacred, that common thread that runs through every human heart: the wish to unite with the Divine
- Spirit Attachment and Dark Forces and the removal of Dark Forces and Spirits By : Peter Vincent Michael
The attachment of non-physical entities (Spirits and/or Dark Forces) are one of the most serious and highly common forms of energetic sickness which affects a very large amount of the population.
- Thanksgiving: A Time to Be Grateful By : Randi G. Fine
With the Thanksgiving holiday approaching, I find myself reflecting on all I have to be grateful for and all the ways I've been blessed in my life. I have so much to be thankful for. And though I am especially emphasizing my gratefulness in honor of the Thanksgiving holiday, I do make it a practice in my daily life to be grateful too.
- Spirituality: The True Essence of Our Being By : Randi G. Fine
This article specifically focused on what it means to embrace spirituality and the many positive attributes of living a life that is spiritually based.
- Why do you need a spiritual practice? By : Daria Boissonnas, Certified Reconnective Healing Practitioner
Your big assignment here on this blue planet – should you choose to accept it – is to genuinely express the gifts and blessings you already have within you. Doing so makes the world a better place. (And the Universe guarantees in spades that you have such gifts and dreams!!)
- What Is Real Strength Within the Eyes of the Lord? By : L.Steven Sanders
For many individuals strength isn't based on will power or perhaps a person's ability to stand by their beliefs. It's instead assessed by physical prowess. The truth is that the physically strongest person can be weak,
- Living Shamanism: The Art of the Everyday Journey of Living Your Destiny By : Ronda LaRue, M.S.
When we live our every day life as a shamanic journey, seeing and attending to the language of soul as we go about the day, we very simply find that we are led to healing insight and direction, clarity of perception, “right service to others”, and awake to our unique genius and wisdom way.
- Love Is a Way of Being By : Gina Lake
Love isn't something that someone causes us to feel, but a state of being that we experience whenever we are fully present in the moment to whatever or whomever is showing up. Love is our natural state, and we experience our natural state whenever the chattering mind is quiet or simply ignored. This state of being is one of peace, acceptance, and love. The only thing that can interfere with experiencing the love of our true nature is absorption in our thoughts and feelings.
- The high cost of free speech - When honesty is outlawed By : Rev Michael Bresciani
We are fast approaching the time the Bible refers to as “the last days” and the warnings of those who have not become victims of the satanically driven PC movement is resounding and uniform. Some people could care less and others could not be more concerned.
- Soul Searching By : Roseanna Leaton
Is there an afterlife or not? How can we tell? What can we do to become more in tune with our spiritual nature and to listen to our spirit guides?
- What Does Aloha Mean? By : Roseanna Leaton
The Hawaiians use the word "aloha" in many different circumstances. It means far more than just "hello" or "good-bye". It conveys a deeper and more spiritual intent.
- Gaining Comfort From Spirituality By : Roseanna Leaton
Do you believe in your spiritual nature? Do you want proof that your live on earth is just one dimension of something which is a whole lot bigger?
- Old Dogs, Fat Cats and Generational Lies By : Rev Michael Bresciani
In a fairer world I could spend my time talking about the beautiful music and sentiments of country music composer Tom T. Hall’s classic song, Old Dogs, Children and Watermelon Wine. The golden nostalgia in Hall’s song is all but lost in an Obama world of ‘Change we can hardly recognize.’
- You Have Been Given a Purpose Driven Life By : Roy E. Klienwachter
It is the natural progression or purpose of all living things to improve themselves; to evolve into the grandest version of the greatest vision that it has of itself. The only purpose in your life is the purpose that you give. You are the creator of all that you experience.
- Cultivate a Friendship with Death By : Tim Ong
There may be a thousand reasons why we fear death, but most of all we fear death because we fear the unknown, and death is an unknown entity to most people. We fear that dying may be painful and we do not know what will happen to us at the point of death.
- Go Slowly, Act Quickly By : ReggieO
Does “Go Slowly, Act Quickly” seem like a paradox to you? Change is occurring quickly on the planet. The potential for personal change is available on every level. It is truly a phenomenal time to be alive! Learn how to slow down and hear the spirit within.
- Childhood Nightmare or Past Life Memory? By : Andrea Leininger
Bringing a baby into your family is a joyful experience, filled with hope and promise for a bright and happy future. That first year is filled with learning about all your child's developmental milestones, and having those twinges of concern when your child doesn't reach all of them according to the time frames established in the books and websites you spend hours poring over.
- Confessions of a Skeptic By : Ken Gross
How shall I put this? I do not believe in reincarnation. Not in this lifetime. I think Fitzgerald got it right; there are no second acts. One day I will die and that will be that.
Thus stands like a rock my unflinching opinion on the subject.
So, when my agent -- who believes in everything except me -- asked me to write a book about reincarnation, I said, "Sure."
- Do Miracles Really Happen? Read This Miraculous Story By : Michael Lee
There are a great many stories out there that tell of such impossible feats and experiences. Sometimes, these miracles appear in the form of one’s faith in God. Sometimes, these miracles appear in the form of one’s strong will. But do miracles really happen?
- What Would I Give To The World By : Roy E. Klienwachter
All human experiences are only part of a greater picture (experience) that we are mostly unaware of, and it is by choice. It is the lack of awareness of our role in all experiences which gives us the illusion of separation from the thought manifested. Life's experiences will go on forever and never be fully experienced until the illusion is revealed and all things are known as one experience or the experience of one.
- The Healing Power of Love and Good Relationships By : Roseanna Leaton
Every human being has an instinctive need for love and support. A feeling of isolation has been shown to be one of the most powerful predictors of heart disease and early death.
- Evolution Through Chaos and Change By : Roy E. Klienwachter
Although "New Age" is very young in its reality, it was and still is a major catalyst in the development and evolution of mankind. It has been instrumental in moving humanity from the dark ages of religion to a more enlightened awareness of mankind to its connection with Creator. But "New Age," as religion and dinosaurs, must make way for the mammals and new growth.
- A Journey Into Spirituality Is What Leads Us To Mutual Respect By : Roseanna Leaton
What are the essential ingredients which together create a state of mutual respect?
- Premonitions: Making Money with the Mind By : Larry Dossey, M.D.,
"If people have the ability to sense the future, why aren't they rich?" This is one of the most frequent questions I've been asked by readers of my book The Power of Premonitions. The fact is, some are very rich, and they attribute their wealth in part to their ability to sense the future.
- Premonitions and Spirituality By : Larry Dossey, M.D.,
Spirituality involves an awareness of being connected with something greater than the individual ego or self. This "something greater" has traditionally been called God, Goddess, Allah, Great Spirit, the Almighty, the Absolute, and many other names. Some consider it as the Universe, or as a sense of infinite order and beauty.
- Connecting with your Spiritual Source By : Roseanna Leaton
In the Western world we have moved further and further away from the examination of mental processes and how they impact upon the way in which our lives unfold. This can be seen in many areas of our lives; we abrogate responsibility for how we feel to circumstances, other people - anything and everything other than ourselves and how we think. Why is it important to embrace the concept of spirituality and recognize that all humans are mind, body and spirit?
- The Secrets Unfold with Riddles and Rhymes By : Carole Lynne
We must be open to many levels of reality and ways of looking at reality. Theology, science, history, archeology, and psychology have all been trying to discover the truth about how life evolved and what life is. Science can prove many things about the evolution of our planet and the universe.
- Living Your Faith at Work: The road to forgiveness By : Winnie Anderson
There are lots of situations at work that provoke anger and hurt in us. But as people of faith we’re supposed to love our neighbor and that includes the annoying people at work. Here are 10 tips to help you along the road to forgiveness, release negativity, and live your faith more fully every day.
- Power Is Not Power Unless It Is Exercised By : Roy E. Klienwachter
All of us have power greater than any god that we can imagine. Gods are created in the minds of men and relegated to kingdoms. The god that 86% of the world worships is made weak because we give him/her human qualities.
- The Limits of Mysticism - Eckhart Tolle meets anthroposophy By : jgraf
Anthroposophy versus mysticism - a comparative exploration of key modern spiritual paths, using the perspectives of Eckhart Tolle, Rudolf Steiner, and Georg Kuhlewind.
- Why Did You Write Your Book? By : Philip Smith
It never fails. On every author's book tour, every interviewer, every moderator, every talk show host always asks the same question, especially when the room goes silent and they need to rescue the interview -- "Why did you write your book?" This is a failsafe method to get the author chatting again. Hopefully, after the author spends the next three minutes answering this question, other people will finally be inspired or emboldened to ask yet another question to keep the momentum going.
- Decoding Our Present and Our Probable Future By : Gerald O Donnell
For The Ones Who Want To Understand What Is Really Happening Today And Prepare...
The Shock of the Tsunami of Love
A New Creation
When Nothing will EVER be the Same Again...
- Following the Center - on the trail of Love By : jgraf
An exploration of the dynamic nature of love, as well as the spiritual ecology of the sun.
- Faith By : Geraldine Brooks
"How come your novels always have vicars in them?"
- My Father, the Witch Doctor By : Philip Smith
One day, back in the early 70s, my father suddenly discovered that he had the astonishing ability to talk to the dead and heal the sick (for real!).
- The Age Of Affirmation By : Roy E. Klienwachter
Evolution is part of our experience in the physical world. At first humanity had no rules and over time developed a few for survival. Religion came along and gave us a lifestyle at the expense of our eternal soul, freewill and self empowerment.
- A Spiritual Ecology of West Coast Rainforest By : jgraf
As presented by the Earth Vision project,, an experiential foray through west coast nature, from a deep ecology perspective, using poetic prose as a vehicle.
- The Talking Mirror By : Roy E. Klienwachter
Wouldn't it be great to have a mirror that tells you everything about who and what you are, and a reminder of how perfect you are; the way you are? And how perfectly you have lived your life no matter what you personally think about it.
- The Spiritual Ecology of the Boreal Forest By : jgraf
The Earth Vision project presents to the reader an experience of spiritual ecology in the northern boreal forest.
- Human and Animal Kingdoms By : jgraf
SOme basic differences bewtween the animal and human kingdoms, from a spiritual perspective.
- The Turning Point By : Samm J. Bogner
Have you ever wondered why you are on the planet? Have you turned up empty in your search for answers? Maybe Albert can help you in your journey.
- Twelve Approaches to Reincarnation and Karma By : jgraf
An article from Insight21 that explores twelve different approaches to understanding the dynamics of reincarnation and karma. Based on research into anthroposophy and other sources, and written by Josef Graf, coordinator of both the Insight21 and Earth Vision projects
- Kabbalah's Resources: External Challenges; Internal Change By : Bnei Baruch
Nature's destructive forces also provide an opportunity for new growth and life. Man continually struggles to change and control these forces, but Kabbalah tells us that man is the one that must change.
- Merrily, Merrily, Merrily, Merrily By : Bob Makransky
Just as the previous transformation of consciousness - when agriculture was invented - was a shift from dreaming into waking; so too will the coming transformation of consciousness invove a return from waking to dreaming.
- A Day in the life of living Consciously By : Angeloc
Have you ever wondered what it would look like if you lived a conscious life (Mindful in every way), well here’s an example.
- How to Combat the Slave Trade Market Across the World By : Daryl G.
Explore the slave trade market across the globe and discover some actions to consider.
- Free Hugs Around the World By : Bnei Baruch
Because of the Internet, people around the world have joined together to dispense free hugs. Are there other ways that high tech tools can help humanity reconnect with each other?
- Not your standard Near Death Experience By : Angeloc
When you hear about a near death experience it usually involves an unpleasant or painful event like a car accident. For me it was simply a great snorkelling event one summer a few years ago.
- Six Steps to a More Meaningful Life By : Daryl G.
Learn how to focus on the true meaning of life from a biblical perspective.
- Spirituality Is A Lifestyle By : Roy E. Klienwachter
We are all spirit by nature; therefore all that we do is spiritual. However, being spiritual is a lifestyle that we create while we experience the physical world. It doesn't make us more spiritual.