- Finding Your Purpose In Life By : Roseanna Leaton
How do you know what your purpose in life is? And if you don't know, how do you work out what it truly is?
- Keys To Taking Charge of Your Life By : Guy Finley
When we are in command of our life, conflicts of one nature or another may appear, but we can no longer be tricked into compromising ourselves by mistaking, for instance, resentment or anger for real strength, or brash arrogance for quiet confidence.
- How to Live a Happy Life with a Winning Morning Routine By : Beth Tabak
Develop a winning morning routine with these 9 uplifting suggestions, learning what not to do, and finding out the best life changing daily action you can take. Find out how to live a happy life when you develop good habits and experience personal improvement.
- Help To Feel Happy By : Roseanna Leaton
Happiness comes from within. We know this but not everyone knows how to control their focus so as to achieve the desirable state of being happy.
- Help To Allow Yourself To Be Happy By : Roseanna Leaton
Happiness is the art of being able to enjoy the moment for what it is. In many ways it may be called a reflection of being satisfied with where you are at the moment.
- Why little things matter so much By : M.Farouk Radwan
Learn why little things matter so much
- Host Your Birthday Party during Happy Hour to get the Best Value By : Overtimenyc
Often, birthday parties become an expensive affair when they are spiced up with a mishmash of interesting varieties of dishes and top shelf liquor. Hence, hosting an extravagant birthday party, particularly in cities like New York, within your budget may sound difficult at first.
- Dare To Dream By : Roseanna Leaton
Do you still dream or have you given up on your dreams? Do you take risks or live in a safe world of reality without dreaming?
- How To Make Your Job Worth Getting Up For By : Roseanna Leaton
Everyone has days when their job just doesn't give them a good feeling. You might even dread going into work. But there is something that you can do to help lift your spirits and enjoy your job better.
- Happiness Involves Realizing That Life Is Rich By : Roseanna Leaton
Life is very rich so long as you pause for a moment and choose to seek out its richness. You see what you focus upon and when you focus in the now you feel calm and peaceful.
- What is Real Wealth - How to acheive By : Junaid Tahir
people are so much concerned about money that they count every single penny they have spent or going to spend. When I ask about this, their answer usually is that saving money is associated with the economical richness which is linked with their future happiness
- How to Celebrate The Joy of Everyday By : Roseanna Leaton
Do you think you have a choice in how you see your world? Or do you feel that you are restricted by difficult circumstances?
- How To Distinguish Between Pleasure And Happiness By : Roseanna Leaton
Pleasure does not generally lead to happiness whereas happiness leads to the experience of greater pleasure. Happiness is felt in the moment whereas pleasure is felt for a moment. There is a huge difference between the two.
- The Connection Between Love and Resilience By : Roseanna Leaton
Love to a human being is like sunshine is to a flower. We blossom and prosper emotionally and physically when exposed to love.
- Just Think Happy Thoughts! By : Bob Makransky
Debunks simplistic Positive Thinking and the New Age cant about “Abundance” and “Just thinking happy thoughts!” Explains what the true spiritual path is really all about.
- Taking the Wrong Road By : Roseanna Leaton
Is the road that you have chosen ever wrong? Wherever you are now is perhaps where you are meant to be. Mistakes most often turn out to be opportunities in disguise.
- Shut Up Your Inner Critic By : Coach Ann
Have you ever been on a date with someone at a restaurant that is too noisy that you can't hear your date speak? Well, that's what it's like to have an inner critic (a.k.a., the judge, saboteur, gremlin, mental monster, etc.) that never shuts up.
- How Strong Is Your Foundation? By : Coach Ann
When it comes to buildings, many of us know that in order for the structure to last, it has to have a strong foundation. You wouldn't want to build a house on quicksand! Well, the same concept applies to having a happy, fulfilling life. In order to be happy (consistently), you have to ensure that your foundation is strong.
- Giving Without Resenting By : Coach Ann
Giving of ourselves, our talents, and our time is an important part of living. There are so many benefits to giving: personal satisfaction, mood improvement, and igniting the universal law of reciprocity - to name a few. The problem lies when you over-give.
- Remember What Matters and Forget What Does Not By : Roseanna Leaton
Happiness is found when one keeps the important things in perspective and turns a blind eye to things that do not matter. Everyone can do this so long as they want to.
- Moment to Moment By : Randi G. Fine
True happiness comes from living moment to moment. Fulfillment comes from the process of getting there. The road to destiny is long and winding. Be sure to stop and savor the view as you ramble along the way.
- Overcome Your Fears: Everyone Has Fears By : Coach Ann
Fear is rooted in the primitive part of your brain the stem of your brain, which houses your instinctual "fight-or-flight" reaction. Our ancestors were able to survive, in part, by sticking with what was familiar. As a result, we have a programmed part of us that compels us to stick with the familiar in order to stay safe.
- How to See Beauty Everywhere By : Roseanna Leaton
Beauty truly is in the eye of the beholder. Beauty, like happiness, is only seen when you are focused in the moment and open to seeing it.
- Laughter is One of The Sweetest Creations in Life By : Roseanna Leaton
How many times a day do you laugh? Laughter really is the very best medicine and everyone can learn to see the fun in things around them.
- How To Savor Each Moment As It Happens By : Roseanna Leaton
Happiness is only felt in the moment. Sometimes we are so busy searching for success and happiness we overlook the moment that we are in.
- Is Emotional Pain or Physical Pain More Painful? By : Roseanna Leaton
Emotional pain is often more painful than physical pain, but this does not have to be the case. You can use your mind to lessen the perception of pain, no matter where that pain derives from.
- If You Aren't Having Fun It's Your Own Dang Fault By : Roseanna Leaton
Life can be easy and life can be hard. The thing most likely to predict which of these outcomes that you experience is the way in which you think.
- The Sure Way To Happiness: Solve A Problem You Don’t Know You Have By : Carol E. McMahon, Ph.D.
The sure way to happiness is to build awareness. If you think you already have awareness, you’re in for a surprise. This article shows you where you stand. Then it shows how to get where you want to be.
- Who Needs to Manifest Something? By : Gina Lake
The state of ego-identification is a state of never having enough, of discontentment, judgment, fear, and other negative emotions. This state is not only uncomfortable, but also unattractive. From this state desires are born, but whatever we get when we are in this state is never enough. True happiness comes from another state, one where there is no need to manifest anything and yet everything you really want and need is available or more easily becomes available.
- The connection between money and happiness By : M.Farouk Radwan
can money buy happiness? read this article to know the answer
- Navigating Changes and Challenges By : Gina Lake
The story we bring into this moment about our "problem" makes the moment seem more difficult and stressful than it actually is. How challenging life is, is largely a matter of how much we are just in life without the story of our problem and how much we are not in real life but in our story. We carry our problems around with us mentally and bring them into the moment, spoiling it. Our problems have no objective existence, but exist only as an idea of a problem.
- Happiness Is Being in the Present Moment By : Gina Lake
Love naturally flows out of the present moment, which is the only moment that exists. The present moment is what is real. When we bring a memory from the past, a fantasy of the future, a fear, a judgment, or any other self-centered thought into the present moment, those thoughts draw us out of the present-moment reality, where love and the potential for happiness exist, and into the ego's world, which is a world of discontentment, judgment, striving, and desiring.
- Guided Visualization For Happiness By : Jon Rhodes
Here is a great script for a guided vizualisation to help someone be a happier person.
- Little Things Matter By : Gina Lake
Some things matter too much to the ego, and this is a source of unhappiness, things like performing perfectly, looking a certain way, having certain things, and so on. The flip side of this is that many of the little things that actually turn out to matter, especially to true happiness, are overlooked and underrated by the ego.
- Loosening the Grip of Desire By : Gina Lake
Most desires come from a sense of lack that is created by the ego, from the belief that we need something outside of ourselves to be happy, which is the lie that makes the world go round. Chasing after what we want only results in more wanting, not in satiation, because the ego is in the business of manufacturing desires, not peace and happiness. Getting off this unending wheel of desire requires seeing the truth about desire, and there are many truths that need to be seen.
- Learn happiness from children By : M.Farouk Radwan
Learn happiness from the happiest living beings , children
- This is Why you are not happy By : M.Farouk Radwan
Learn how to be really happy
- What You Give Out You Get Back By : Roseanna Leaton
Do you believe in karma? I really do believe that wanting something for nothing has a tendency to back-fire.
- Happiness explained By : M.Farouk Radwan
Learn how to be happy
- Your Emotions Are Your "Truth-o-meter" By : Roseanna Leaton
Why is deceitfulness so uncomfortable to bear? Deceitfulness in fact wages a way against happiness and makes its presence felt in your emotional reality. Deceit is a relationship is a recipe for disaster.
- Wherever I go, There I Am By : Esther Kane
In this article, a woman-centred psychotherapist discusses the idea of a “geographical cure” for our malaise and why it isn’t always what we’d hoped for.
- How To Overcome Disappointment In 5 Simple Steps By : Michael Lee
Learning how to overcome disappointment is a crucial part of self-development. Unless you learn to get over it, you’ll have a difficult time finding happiness and contentment in your life.
- How To Achieve Happiness In Life: 3 Happiness Tips That Work Like Magic By : Michael Lee
For many people, happiness is as elusive as spotting an endangered species in the middle of the street. But that doesn’t mean it is unattainable. Here are some remarkably simple tips on how to achieve happiness in life.
- Springtime Happiness By : Roseanna Leaton
Springtime triggers in me a sense of youthfulness. I want to gambol like a lamb in the field, walk on the beach and feel the sand, but most of all, I love the warmth of sun on my face.
- Happiness Now! How to Create Authentic Happiness By : Beth Banning & Neill Gibson
End your "pursuit of happiness" by discovering the art of "having happiness now." Has it ever seemed to you that: relationships are free but happiness is sold separately? Learn why authentic happiness is a choice you can start making today, and discover how to start finding the happiness you're looking for just one step away.
- Happiness Psychology: 3 Great Tips To Increase Happiness In Your Life By : Michael Lee
Happiness has long been a part of human life. However, it is only in recent years when psychologists actually started looking at happiness from an academic standpoint. Now, people want to know how happy we are, what makes us cheerful and how it affects us as a person.
- Do You Know What You Are Looking For? By : Roseanna Leaton
Are you happy and do you know what is missing in your life? Have you a clear idea of what you want? Do you say thank you on a regular basis for all of the great things which you do have in your life?
- Is The Grass Really Greener? By : Roseanna Leaton
Are you a good decision maker or are you a person who sits on the fence not knowing quite what to do? Or perhaps you leap from one side of the fence to the other too easily, and wonder later why you did not stop to think?
- Creating Peace and Happiness with Others, from the Inside Out By : Beth Banning & Neill Gibson
Could you do with some peace and quiet? Are noisy neighbors keeping you awake at night or do overly chatty co-workers refuse to leave you alone? If your struggle to find a little tranquility is affecting your happiness, it's time to take action.
In this article we explore how to deal with difficult neighbors and the techniques you need to find peace and get along with anyone in this noisy and crowded world.
- How To Say No Without Upsetting Everyone By : Roseanna Leaton
Some people find it easy to say no, whilst others don't. What can you do to make the process easier for yourself?