- What My Wedding Flowers Say About Me By : JohnLewis
They donít just sit there and look pretty; your wedding flowers should say just as much about your relationship as your dress, cake or music does. Each flower holds its own symbolism, which can be utilised to illustrate your emotions as a couple, ranging from the traditional love to the more specific swiftness. Your wedding flowers can say so much about you, so what statement do you want to make?
- A Seaside Wedding on A Pier Or A Winter Wedding in A Castle By : JohnLewis
Civil Weddings are now as popular as those in religious venues and thousands of properties across the country have opened their doors for weddings. Having a Civil Ceremony provides you with the chance to go-creative with your plans by offering a built-in theme to your big day. From piers to racecourses, football stadiums to fairytale castles there is such a great variety of venues to choose from.
- Great Hen Party Ideas By : JohnLewis
Your hen do is your last chance to paint the town red as a Ďsingleí gal. However, you donít have to go on a night out to enjoy your hen party to the max. There are an ever increasing number of great alternatives, which you can do instead or, before you hit the clubs. Here are some great hen parties ideas to spark your inner henís imagination.
- Why Choose a Civil Ceremony? By : JohnLewis
Civil ceremonies are when a marriage is conducted by a registrar in an approved, licenced venue or Register Office rather than a vicar or priest in a church; and these days, more and more engaged couples seem to be veering away from a traditional, church wedding and opting for a more flexible, non-religious civil ceremony.
- Questions to ask your wedding venue By : JohnLewis
When searching for your perfect wedding venue, there are certain obvious questions, which must be asked - is the date you would like your wedding to take place available? How much will the ceremony and/or reception cost? Does this cost include food and drink? How many people can you fit in the venue? The list goes on.
- Ten Tips to a Stress Free Wedding By : JohnLewis
Church of England? Church of Scotland? Catholic? Civil? If you want a Church of England wedding you will need the Bannís system explained to you by your minister. If you donít belong to the parish a special license may be required before your wedding.
- The Groom's check list By : JohnLewis
Planning a wedding needs all the skill of a military operation. With dozens of crucial appointments and people to remember, it can seem like a daunting task. This checklist will ensure you donít forget anything.
- Don't stress before the big day! - planning is key By : JohnLewis
Keep your wedding date in mind when you hit the shops for your bridal gown. You want your dress to be light and airy for summer; heavy satin or yards of fabric work better in the winter. Wear proper under garments and shoes while you try onóit will be difficult to see past exposed bra straps or trainers peeking out under a dress.
- 10 essential wedding planning tips By : JohnLewis
Has the euphoria of your engagement worn off? Is the panic starting? Are you frantically scribbling lists (guest, budget, to-do), getting opinions on the best day to get married, and worrying about everything?
- Wedding Trend: Candy Table By : Sarah Juanita
One of the most popular new wedding trends is the candy table. A candy table is an interesting way to add more fun to your wedding reception. Itís easy to add a candy table to your reception. Youíll simply need to get another table added to your reception and furnish it with candy. There are many ways to go about setting up a candy table.
- Finding the Perfect Bridal Shower Theme By : Sarah Juanita
Themed bridal showers are popular but choosing a theme can be nerve-wracking. When choosing a bridal shower theme, keep a few things in mind. Consider the brideís personality. Is she more of a conventional bride or does she enjoy quirky things? Think about the guests of the bridal shower. A shower that is for older relatives should be more traditional than a shower that is for contemporary friends.
- What to Avoid Right Before Your Wedding By : Sarah Juanita
Your wedding is approaching and you may be tempted to make some changes to your appearance or routine. The best thing you can do is to maintain your regular habits. Avoid doing anything different or anything you arenít completely comfortable with in the week or two prior to your wedding. The last thing you want to do is end up with a huge problem that could have been avoided.
- Choosing the Best Winter Themed Favours By : Sarah Juanita
A winter wedding can be a fun and elegant celebration. Instead of pastel colours and flowers for a spring wedding, think of the more beautiful elements of a winter party. Variations of silver and white combine to make a very chic wedding, even in the middle of the cold winter. Just because the holidays are coming doesnít mean that you have to go with a Christmas themed wedding. In fact, there are plenty of other choices to make your winter wedding beautiful.
- Tips for Brides to Avoid Stress and Enjoy the Wedding Planning Experience By : Sarah Juanita
If youíre like most brides, youíre busy planning your wedding with little or no help from anyone else. Those who are caught up in wedding plans can often get sidetracked and can become stressed out in the entire process. The result? A stressed out, frazzled bride who isnít having much fun. Instead, try a few tips to keep you feeling good and to help you actually enjoy the process of planning your wedding.
- Plan Ahead and Get Glow Sticks in Wholesale for Your Party By : Premierglow.com
Planning to include glow sticks, popular decorative items or party favors, in your night-time party? Remember, one or two pieces are not enough. You need them in bulk. When required in huge amounts, plan well in advance so that the requirement is assessed properly.
- Unraveling the Attributes of a Good Party Host By : Nate Rodnay
Everyone knows someone who is a great host. You go to an event hosted by this person and you enjoy being a part of it. It feels almost like the event was designed for your personal comfort.
- How to Set the Mood of Your Party By : Premierglow.com
The success of any party lies in the lively participation of guests. The guests should leave the venue, happy and satisfied. Being courteous may not be enough always to make your party rock.
- Choosing The Right Party Theme By : Premierglow.com
Choosing a theme is probably the most important decision you'll make while planning a party. A perfect theme not only sets tone to celebrate the event but also makes it easy to plan for the party. It determines the overall look and feel of the event.
- How To Keep Romance In Your Relationship By : Roseanna Leaton
To make your relationship work in the long term it is important to not allow it to go stale. Unless you make an effort this is what most often happens.
- The Most Romantic Way To Propose Is Always The Best By : Roseanna Leaton
The way in which you propose makes a big difference to not just that moment but also to your future together. If you are going to do it, then do it properly.
- When It Comes To Sex, Should A Husband Listen To His Wife? By : Calle Zorro
When a husband finds himself wanting more affection and intimacy with his wife, he will ask her in one way or another what he needs to do. The question is, can a husband use what his wife tells him and get results?
- Finding Perfect Anniversary Gift Ideas Online By : Patagonia Gifts
Whether you are searching for romantic anniversary gifts for men, first year anniversary presents for him, traditional anniversary gifts for her, 25th anniversary gifts or 50th anniversary gifts, you will find a great assortment of jewelry gifts online.
- Wedding Anniversary Gift Ideas for Men and Women By : Patagonia Gifts
Wedding anniversaries are the celebrations of memories you would like to cherish forever. A good idea to remember this great occasion is by giving unique personalized gifts as a token of love for the special person in your life.
- Do You Want To Know About Beach Wedding Favors? By : Rudy Silva
If you want a memorable wedding, set it at the beach. Have beach wedding favors as remembrance. Do you have any ideas about beach favors? Shells are typical of some favors. There are shell key holders, dolphins and other sea items. Discover beach wedding favors, with this article.
- Resolving Conflict in Marriage: 3 Helpful Conflict Resolution Strategies For Couples By : Michael Lee
Resolving conflict in marriage is not that hard, especially if you have an open heart and an open mind. Read this article and find out how resolving conflict in marriage can be as easy as a walk in the park.
- A Vegas or Beach Destination Wedding By : Natasha Young
If youíre not aware of what a Destination Wedding is, itís one where the wedding is held at a location away from the place where the bride or groom resides. A traditional wedding ceremony is great but comes at a huge cost. You canít afford to leave out acquaintances and folks from the neighborhood!
- Las Vegas, Wedding, Music By : Natasha Young
Just because you are getting married in Las Vegas does not mean that you are off the hook for choosing music for your Las Vegas wedding. In fact, because you are in Vegas, you actually have a lot more original choices for music at your wedding.
- Hypnotize Your Audience With Your Great Wedding Day Speech By : Roseanna Leaton
You can overcome your worries and fears about your big day. You can make a great wedding day speech with a little help from hypnosis downloads.
- Afraid of Blushing on Your Wedding Day? By : Roseanna Leaton
How can you stop yourself blushing on the most exciting day of your life? The harder you try not to blush the more you do blush; the more you think about it the more you blush! Why do you need the help of hypnosis to effectively stop blushing?
- Why do you need premarital counseling? By : Dr. Jennifer B. Baxt, DMFT, NCC, DCC
Are you thinking about getting married? Find out why you should consider premarital counseling before marriage.
- Marriage Help: Coping with a Spouse's Illness By : Dr. Richard Nicastro
The impact of a significant illness can have a dramatic and unexpected impact on your marriage or relationship. What was once familiar and comforting can give way to a frightening and erratic reality. This article describes five ways a serious illness can impact your marriage or relationship.
- How To Use Flowers for Your Las Vegas Wedding By : Natasha Young
Flowers can make all the difference for your Las Vegas wedding, especially when you chose them wisely. They make a beautiful arrangement in any aspect of your wedding from the beginning of the ceremony to the end of the reception.
- How To Have A Sex-Filled Weekend - Husband Tip #2 By : Calle Zorro
Husband, if things are a little tense or unhappy between you and your wife right now... Or, if everything seems to be ok but just not very sexual, then take a few days to turn things around and have yourself a sex-filled weekend. Here's Tip #2...
- Love, Laughter and Marriage: Why Laughter is Vital to a Healthy Relationship By : Dr. Richard Nicastro
Couples who enjoy successful relationships incorporate laughter and playfulness into their everyday lives. Learn why laughter is so important to you and your relationship, and get some practical suggestions for incorporating more playfulness into you marriage or relationship.
- Thank Love For This Moment In Its Perfection By : Roy E. Klienwachter
You cannot find love; you can only know love. When you know love, love will find you. When you know yourself as love you are as a magnet and you will attract love from others.
- How to Deepen Intimacy through the Power of Empathic Listening By : Dr. Richard Nicastro
A frequent complaint of the couples I work with is that one or both partners feel the other is no longer really listening. Learn about the different levels of listening that occur in relationships and discover the listening skills you and your partner will need to deepen intimacy and create a stronger union.
- Relationship Advice: Stop the Negativity and Build a Better Relationship By : Dr. Richard Nicastro
Couples are often blindsided by the negative feelings that are part of every relationship. These feelings can act like a negativity magnet that seeks similar energy. Find out how to use positive feelings to overcome these negative patterns.
- Cheating Mate: How To Know If Your Mate Is Cheating By : Jim DeSantis
If you suspect infidelity and you want to find out the truth you need to know how to avoid breaking the law in the process. Here are some key tips to legally find the truth.
- Marquees for Special Occasions By : Michiel Van Kets
If you have been delegated the task of organizing a marquee for a wedding it is vital you plan everything down to the smallest detail. A wedding is a one-off occasion and the setting has to be carefully considered.
- Marriage Alert! Can Your Relationship Survive The Financial Crisis? By : Dr. Richard Nicastro
There is a hidden casualty of this financial mess that doesn't seem to be getting any press: Marriages and relationships are more vulnerable than every during these uncertain, stressful economic times. Learn how to protect your most valued asset: Your relationship.
- Get Your Ex Back The Smart Way By : Jim DeSantis
Here are some smart tips for getting your ex back.
- Alec Baldwin Writes about Parental Alienation By : Elise Fisher
Alec Baldwin publishes a book calling for divorced parents to set aside their personal conflict and desire for revenge for the sake of the children.
- When is the best time for marriage counseling? By : Dr. Jennifer B. Baxt, DMFT, NCC, DCC
How do you know when to get help for your relationship? Find out and how to seek help through online counseling.
- Marriage slumps, relationship ruts and other painful realities about love By : Dr. Richard Nicastro
Many couples have unrealistic expectations about love and romanceóand life doesn't necessarily prepare couples for the challenges inherent to long-term relationships. You will discover twelve truths about love that will better prepare you for the realities of what's ahead.
- Emotional Affair: Have You Entered a Danger Zone? By : Dr. Richard Nicastro
An emotional affair often occurs long before a physical affair. Everyone is vulnerable to heading down the path of emotional infidelity and because of this, you need to be prepared. Discover the top warning signs so you can protect your marriage or relationship from the danger zones of an emotional affair.
- Intimacy 101: Is this Intimacy or Dependency? By : Dr. Richard Nicastro
Intimacy (the emotional, physical and spiritual connection you and your partner create together) is the greatest gift and the biggest challenge of committed relationships. When you remain too separate from your partner, intimacy suffers, yet the danger also exists that you will lose yourself in intimacy's embrace. Learn the different between intimacy and unhealthy dependency, so that you can experience the joys of an intimate relationship.
- Marital Conflict: Expect It and Cope with It. By : Elise Fisher
Conflict is normal and inevitable, and Dr Haltzman has authored a useful guide that highlights 8 useful strategies that help marriages work in spite of it.
- Why Destination Weddings are a Good Idea By : Natasha Young
A marriage is one of the most life-altering events in your life. Most people especially women have spent almost all their lives plotting and planning the wedding of their dreams.
- After Marriage: 4 surefire ways to kill the passion in your relationship By : Dr. Richard Nicastro
Anyone in a long-term marriage or relationship understands the challenges of keeping romance and passion alive. However, you may hold certain beliefs that can actually drain the passion from your relationship. Discover some common harmful attitudes towards sex in committed relationships and revamp your thinking.
- Marriage problems: Are power struggles destroying your relationship? By : Dr. Richard Nicastro
Couples often get into power struggles because they fail to properly consult with each other when faced with important decisions. The need to feel in control often creates major hurdles for intimacy and can prevent you from building a harmonious relationship. This article describes ways to help you and your partner begin working as a team and overcome power struggles.