- What are the facts about Prostrate Cancer and methods of prevention By : Medy Solutions
Prostate cancer is the most common form of cancer that affects only men. Early detection and diagnosis can help to prevent it, but proper and thorough knowledge is essential to battle the menace. The prostate gland is found in men only and changes with age. It is normally fuelled by the male hormones and gets bigger in older men.
- Help To Stop Snoring By : Roseanna Leaton
Snoring can be a pretty irritating and frustrating problem. With different causes there are also a variety of potential solutions. The spouse also deserves some assistance in this matter.
- Smoking and Erectile Dysfunction By : Dr.Savitha Suri
Medical research has consistently shown that smoking is most likely a major cause of Erectile Dysfunction (ED). Erectile Dysfunction is also colloquially referred to as ‘impotence’ (a term of much wider import encompassing multifarious dysfunctions of the male reproductive system). Men who smoke over 20 cigarettes a day have a 60% higher risk of Erectile Dysfunction as compared to men who do not smoke.
- Benefits of walking for men suffering from Impotence By : Dr.Savitha Suri
Walking is the best exercise for everyone. Its innumerable benefits are lauded by health experts from all fields. Walking is the best and safe form of exercises, which can be adopted by persons irrespective of their age. Hippocrates has said “Walking is man's best medicine “.
- The Battle of the Sexes When the Man's Wife is an Alcoholic By : Ken P
Women are drinking more today than either their mothers or their grandmothers. Read this for irrefutable documentation to this fact.
Then read on to see if you see yourself described as either an alcoholic wife or a codependent enabling husband. Learn how being a REAL MAN today in America sets you up to play this role.
If the shoe fits, learn where there is free help right in your own community. The lives you may be saving may be those of your entire family...including the woman you love!
- Five Lies about Men By : Ken P
Read this and learn five TRUTHS about healthy men: we have feelings, we donnot have to fall on our swards rather than admit defeat, we donnot possess super-human constraint, we are not self-sufficient, and we can't always "take it" when it really hurts!
- Andropause - Know the Natural Treatment and Herbal Supplements By : Nick Mutt
Andropause is a condition similar to menopause, but it is found in men. Read this article to find information on the herbal supplements and natural treatment for andropause.
- Male Aphrodisiac Diet Foods to Increase Libido, Potency and Stamina By : Nick Mutt
If you want to enjoy the nature most valuable gift, i.e. the bond of love, you have to keep your male potency to the immense height. There are many natural foods to rejuvenate our libido, stamina and potency.
- Aphrodisiac Foods that Increase Libido, Male Stamina and Potency By : Nick Mutt
Libido is the bond that unites two bodies. Lovemaking if done with passionate desire brings a fountain of pleasure and happiness in life. Sometimes due to certain reasons, libido decreases.
- How to Grow Taller - 3 Things You Need to Know By : The Self Improvement Gym
Being tall is something that most people take for granted. If you were born with the short gene and you had to struggle your way through school with always being the "shortie" then you know what I am talking about. Part of the problem is simply that the media and popular culture has tagged being tall as being attractive.
- Anti Wrinkle Cream for Men: Waging War on Aging Skin By : Therese Higgins
I don't know a thing about you but I'll bet that if you're reading this its because you care about your appearance. I'll also bet that you probably never thought you'd be interested in anti wrinkle cream for men. You will be happy to know that you are in good company. More and more men are realizing the importance of taking care of their skin. Men's wrinkle cream is becoming an effective tool in the war on aging skin.
- 2 Natural Treatments For An Enlarged Prostate By : Donald Saunders
For the majority of men who suffer from an enlarged prostate in their middle and later years there are a variety of very effective natural treatments available and here we look at two very simple and effective alternative treatments.
- 7 Alternatives Therapies For An Enlarged Prostate By : Donald Saunders
You may be skeptical but alternative medicine really does work and here we examine 7 alternative therapies for dealing with the problem of an enlarged prostate gland.
- Hormonal Therapy When Cancer Has Spread Beyond The Prostate Gland By : Donald Saunders
One common treatment for prostate cancer which has spread beyond the prostate gland is hormonal therapy and here we examine two alternative approaches.
- What Does Radiation Therapy For Localized Prostate Cancer Involve? By : Donald Saunders
One very common treatment for localized prostate cancer is radiation therapy in the form of either external beam radiation therapy or internal implanted radiation therapy.
- What Does Surgery For Localized Prostate Cancer Involve? By : Donald Saunders
One option for localized prostate cancer is surgery and here we look at just what such surgery involves.
- Watchful Waiting As A Treatment Options for Prostate Cancer By : Donald Saunders
One common treatment for prostate cancer is watchful waiting and here we examine just what this is and when it might be used.
- Some Thoughts About Prostate Cancer Treatment Options By : Donald Saunders
A diagnosis of prostate cancer can be devastating, but here we take a moment to think about your situation before rushing into any treatment decisions.
- A Biopsy Is The Only Certain Way To Diagnose Prostate Cancer By : Donald Saunders
Although there are many tests available today which can indicate the possible presence of prostate cancer the only way to be certain about whether or not you have prostate cancer is to undergo a prostate biopsy.
- Testing For The Presence Of Prostate Cancer By : Donald Saunders
One in six men will develop prostate cancer and, at present, a significant number of these men will die from this largely treatable disease. For this reason it is vitally important to understand the importance of early testing and diagnosis.
- Is Prostate Specific Antigen (PSA) Testing For Prostate Cancer Worthwhile? By : Donald Saunders
You may well have heard of PSA testing for the presence of prostate cancer but exactly what is PSA testing and is it something which you should be having?
- Spotting Developing Prostate Problems By : Donald Saunders
Since the vast majority of men will develop prostate problems once they pass middle age it is a good idea to know just what signs to look out for and what to do if they appear.
- It Might Be Small But The Prostate Gland Can Be Deadly By : Donald Saunders
The prostate gland forms an important part of the male reproductive system and causes most men some sort of problem during later life. But how much do you know about your prostate and just how serious a problem it can give you if you are not careful?
- How Do You Recognize The Signs Of Prostate Problems? By : Donald Saunders
Fat too many men are still unaware of precisely what the prostate gland is and of how important it is to seek medical advice once they begin to encounter the symptoms of a prostate problem.
- Exclusive Men Skin Care By : Rachel Broune
Facial care for men is very important thing which can change the appearance.
Keeping Your Skin Hydrated - Exfoliate your skin to get rid of dead skin cells and leave your skin softer and flake free.
- Available Treatments to Promote Hair Regrowth By : John Tulley
Many people are affected by hair loss. but through advances made in recent years there are now new treatments that can effectively promote hair regrowth.
- Your Appearance if you Have Male Pattern Baldness By : John Tulley
Male pattern baldness is a prevalent problem of most men especially those in their late thirties. In the US alone, millions of men are suffering from it and they are greatly concerned about their physical appearance.
- Male Pattern Baldness and its Causes By : John Tulley
This article looks at what causes male pattern baldness, why occurs in some people and not others and some of the steps you can take to prevent it happening to you.
- The Mr. Hyde And Dr. Jekyll Syndrome In Connection With Male Menopause By : Wilard Montecillo
The Mr. Hyde and Dr. Jekyll Syndrome is connected with how male menopause works. A man needs to see the positive side of male menopause to experience the benefit it gives to men who experience it.
- Alternate Exercise Regimens for Senior Men By : Jeff Spira
As you pass middle age and become a senior, you may never recapture that teenage youthful energy you once enjoyed. There's hope, however, with alternate exercise regimens for senior men. Learn how I discovered the health benefits using some moderate exercise techniques with an oriental flavor.
- How to Avoid Hypertension in Men By : Stephen Ashton
How to avoid hypertension in men can be accomplished by first understanding its cause. Just as air pumped into a tire exerts pressure on its lining and surface, your heart pumps blood through your arteries, and the force of the blood flow exerts pressure on the arterial walls. Therefore, just as too much air pressure is bad for the life of a tire, too much blood pressure eventually damages your arteries.
- An Embarrasing Condition: How to Get Rid of Man Boobs By : Jack Wright
Men with gynecomastia or "man boobs" have what appears to be breasts. This occurs because of an extreme amount of fat in the chest. Many males experience this condition when they reach puberty, as many as 60%, then grow out of it. However, there are millions of men who either don't grow out of it or who develop the condition as an adult. This item is for the latter, for those interested in learning how to get rid of man boobs.
- Gynecomastia By : Danna Schneider
Gynecomastia is the abnormal enlargement of breast tissue in males. The causes can be varied, but, quite often, it is from a hormonal imbalance. If a male is overweight and the gynecomastia is from excess adipose tissue, this is termed pseudogynecomastia.
- The Myth of the Modern Man By : Ross Heaven
It has become popular in our culture to attack men simply for being men, as if maleness is itself ‘politically incorrect’ these days and our energy, talents, strengths, fire, passion, drive, sacrifice, and dedication are things to be ashamed of. Where is this leading us?
- Hair Regrowth Treatment By : Sudhani
The search for hair regrowth treatment is often tiring and frustrating. It is nothing new to hear about men who try everything available off the shelf and even by prescription, to find the right hair regrowth treatment for their hair.
- Finasteride: The Amazing Side Effects That Stop Hair Loss By : John Tulley
Finasteride is an effective drug, approved by the American Food and Drugs Administration for the treatment of male pattern baldness (male hair loss).
- Tips for getting apt fitting for Men’s suit By : JohnJustin
Mensusa.com offers mens suits including two button style suit, four button suits, double breasted, wool suits, tuxedo suits, mens dress, pinstripe suits, men wool suits, business suits, italian suits, 3 piece suits, zoot suits, 2 button suit, discount suit, white suit, men suit, suits men, brown suits, black suits, navy blue suits, gray grey suit in Los Angeles.
- Vasectomy Reversal Surgery By : BenPadnos
Vasectomy Reversal Surgery calls for a high degree of expertise and experience to be really effective. Recovery after vasectomy reversal surgery is relatively easy, and uneventful. They have developed post-operative care routines, which, if followed, ensure a smooth, pain-free and successful recovery.
- Male Yeast Infection Symptoms - How To Deal With it By : madcore
Main purpose of this article is to give you an insight about male yeast infection symptoms and guide you further into understanding everything related to this subject.
- Microsurgical Vasectomy Reversal By : BenPadnos
Microsurgical Vasectomy Reversal care at its very best, It demands the highest degree of skill and experience to be successful.
- Anti-Aging Secrets for Men By : Danna Schneider
So much of the youth-preservation and anti-aging industry here in America used to be focused exclusively on women, who were thought to be the only sex of the human species to be interested in preserving their youth, extending health and life, and enhancing their physical beauty for longer periods of time.
- Vasectomy Reversal - Patient Education By : Ben Padnos
A vasectomy reversal is a need-driven decision with far reaching consequences for the opting male. Regardless of the reason behind a vasectomy reversal, what is clearly understood is that parenthood becomes an issue of critical importance.
- How Much Calcium Do You Need? By : Steven Godlewski
We need calcium to keep our bones and teeth strong, but it is also needed to help our muscles contract properly, to help our blood clot, to help nerves carry messages, to keep our hearts beating properly, and to prevent diseases such as Osteoporosis. Without calcium our bodies are in big trouble!
- How To Tell If You Have An Enlarged Prostate By : James L. Witman
If you're a man over the age of 45, there's a 50% chance you suffer from some form of prostate disease. It's true! If you think you might be one of the thousands of men suffering from prostate health problems, you'll want to read this article now. You'll discover how to tell if it's really your prostate giving you problems and what steps you need to take to get on the road to recovery.
- Bold and Bald By : T. Lange
Facts and theories about hair loss in men
- Simple Home Remedies for Gout Sufferers By : Brad
Gout is a common disorder that affects mainly men, and recent research suggests gout disease is on the increase! This article provides some simple home remedies, grounded in scientific principles, that may help alleviate symptoms or even prevent gout attacks.
- New Study Examines Antioxidant Impact on Prostate Cancer By : Neal Brown
Nearly 30,000 men were recently studied to determine the affect of antioxidants on the rate of prostate cancer. The results did not find a positive correlation but there are other supplements that are important.
- Treatment of prostate cancer has augmented since the breach of the PSA. By : Anton Sunhome
As a consequence, the generally prediction for prostate cancer patients has spectacularly improved compared with a few year ago. Over the past twenty years, the generally endurance rates and prostate cancer treatment for all stages of the prostate cancer have increased starting from 67% to 97%, so it's getting better.