- Seven Secrets Makes a Protein Shake taste good… By : Geoff Morris
Here you are, trying another way of keeping down your body fat, so you look in your special diet cupboard, and look at the rows of different protein shakes. You hesitate because your mouth does not salivate; how many times has your mother told you ‘If it doesn’t taste good – it must be good for you…’
- The Amazing Health Benefits of Berries By : Royane Real
Many foods that taste really good are actually bad for us. And many foods that are good for us, don’t taste very good. Now meet the food that has it all – great taste, and fantastic health benefits!
- Antioxidants: Combating Aging and Disease By : Sylvia Riley
This article explores the role of antioxidants in neutralising the hazardous free radicals that damage cells and procure aging and disease. Antioxidants, free radicals, the Free Radical Theory of Aging and antioxidant rich foods are all examined.
- The Worlds 5 Top Superfoods By : Sylvia Riley
This article highlights the importance of superfoods for optimum nutrition and a healthier, longer life. The worlds top 5 superfoods and their benefits are explored.
- Can You Live Without Chocolate? By : Eva Moffat
Eating chocolate can be an addiction. Eaten in moderation it can be good for you. Too much can cause obesity and heart problems.
- When it Comes to Good Health and Energy, a Balanced Diet is Key By : Dennis Watson
You still can't beat the good old starch, fruit and vegetable diet when it comes to good health and an abundance of energy. In addition a good nutrition and balanced diet gives good healthy body weight.
- Rationale for Creating the First "Un-Cereal™" By : Dr. Randy Wysong
No creature other than humans cooks its food. Does nature have it all wrong? Additionally the modern glut of sugars and carbohydrates is totally out of syn with our genetic design. Little wonder we are suffering myriad degenerative diseases unheard of in creature that respect the laws of nature. A new 'Un-Cereal' helps to solve this problem.
- 7 Superfoods for Weight Loss By : Sylvia Riley
This article examines seven superfoods for weight loss. Together with supreme health benefits, these foods are ideal for any healthy weight loss regime.
- The ABCs of Multi-Vitamins and the Fight to Prevent Alzheimer’s Disease By : Frank Mangano
This article explains how you can help avoid deficiency of essential nutrients by supplementing with a good multi-vitamin, which also aids in the fight against Alzheimer's Disease.
- Understanding The Mediterranean Diet By : Kristy Haugen
Can the Mediterranean Diet help with weight loss? The Mediterranean Diet is not a diet per se but a loose term referring to the dietary practices of the people in the Mediterranean region.
- Your Workout’s Best Friend, Always Take It With You! By : J Lance Curtis
Workout pros have long searched for the workout "Holy Grail." The one thing that can skyrocket results without the disasterous side effects of drugs. It is now readily available, as close as your local fitness center.
- Effects-of-Mangosteen-on-RSD By : Corey Morehouse
learn how to fight RSD! learn the steps taken to eliminate this deliberating disease....
- Eating with Intelligence By : Mary Desaulniers
We need all the macronutrients in our daily diet—protein, carbohydrates and fats. But we also need to eat with intelligence so that we can choose the most low-fat sources of protein, the best sources for low glycemic carbs and essential fats.
- Depression and mental disorders can be prevented and treated with simple healing foods By : Mike Adams
A recent study published last year is the first of its kind in describing assorted beneficial nutrients and food items as containing healing properties for depression. The Health Ranger Mike Adams explores these foods and what they could mean to national health.
- Goji Berries: The Anti-Aging Wonder Food By : Sylvia Riley
This article explores Goji berries, the awesome superfood from Tibet with anti aging virtues. One of the most nutritionally dense foods on earth, these auspicious berries are supremely health-promoting and are a hot new favourite in Hollywood.
- Dr. Conrad Maulfair Reveals the Real Story About Cholesterol By : Elisabeth Lawrence
Dr. Conrad Maulfair says that the presence of fat-stored toxins rob a person’s vitality and can seriously interfere with healthy aging.
- Do we know what to eat and what not to eat? By : Dick Derrick
Nutrition affects not only the condition of our bodies, but also, and perhaps more importantly, our minds. The food we eat keeps our bodies in good shape and working efficiently. It provides energy, strengthens our immune system and improves our minds. Although many people shun fat and meat, ...
- Are You Drinking Too Much Coffee? Or Not Enough? By : Royane Real
Many of us drink a lot of coffee. Is all that coffee really bad for us? Should we be trying to drink less coffee? Or is coffee really good for us? Should we be drinking more coffee?
- Vitamin C Is Useless In Fighting The Common Cold And Could Be Dangerous For Smokers By : gottapays
Those taking the vitamin experienced, on average, a 50 per cent reduction in common cold incidence. The authors urge "great caution", though, in making generalisations from this finding in 6 studies that is mainly based on marathon runners.
- The Ads Made Me Eat It By : Dr. Tom
Food advertising is a big reason why Americans are larger than ever. It is time to do something about now and stop being a victim. This artice describes some fascinating tricks the food giants have created over the years to make you a loyal junk food eater.
- Some Simple Advices about Diet to Fight Rheumatism and Chronic Inflammation By : Knut Holt
Some types of food can trigger inflammation and rheumatic conditions, and others can ameliorate inflammation and rheumatism. Therefore a proper diet can help reduce rheumatic and inflammatory conditions.
- What Good and Bad Fat can do to Your Health By : Knut Holt
You can improve your health by consuming the right amount of fat and the right mix of fat types.
- How to Gain Weight By : naveen kumar
I get a lot of e-mails and phone calls from customers seeking guidance on how to gain weight. In this article I'll give an overview of how to go about gaining weight quickly and effectively without having to take out a second mortgage..........
- A Practical Approach To Healthy Eating By : Nehemiah Maxwell
Our physical bodies have laws that are governed by proper nutrition. Nevertheless people have a hard time sticking to a healthy diet. By applying the principles of how a habit is formed we can develop a healthy diet that lasts a lifetime.
- The Best Food By : Dr. Randy Wysong
The traditional food pyramid is broken and the nutritional religion hasn’t solved the problem, the solution is what nature intended and sticking to what your body is genetically adapted to nourish itself on.
- Rationale for Whole Protein Shake™ By : Dr. Randy Wysong
The perfect supplement and meal replacement for dieters, growing children, athletes, body builders, the ill and the elderly.
- To Your Good Health: Why Vitamins Are Crucial to Your Well-Being By :
Learn why you need vitamins for good health and how to maximize your vitamin intake...
- Consume Super Foods for Super Health and Disease Prevention By : Frank Mangano
Super foods are not new to the marketplace. In fact, you may have lots of super foods in your pantry or refrigerator at this moment. What is new, however, is the realization of just how “super” these foods really are for our health and well-being through independent studies by health experts.
- Omega 3 fish oil and its effect on mood and mental function By : David McEvoy
If you have lost your joie de vivre, then there is every chance that you are deficient in the essential fatty acids required for regulating mood and for efficient functioning of the brain. It is now well documented that insufficient Omega 3 fatty acids in the diet not only leads to an increased risk of developing physical health problems like heart disease and atherosclerosis, but also to mood and learning related disorders.
- Super Foods for Prostate Health By : Danna Schneider
Prostate cancer is a very scary thought for most men. The idea that every single man, if unencumbered by other diseases, will in his lifetime eventually have either an enlarged prostate or suffer varying degrees of prostate cancer is no secret any more. The difference now is, we've become a nutritionally advanced culture, and we can proactively treat prostate conditions.
- How You Can Fulfil Your Nutritional Needs With An Instant Pudding By : Luanne Ribble
Information on High N.R.G. instant pudding and how you can benefit from it.
- The Wonder of Water—7 Reasons Why You Just Gotta Drink It For Those Who Don’t By : Gregory Anne Cox
We know we should drink water and we probably know how many glasses per day. But do we do it? Oftentimes not. This article gives 7 compelling reasons to tote that bottle and helpful ways to remember to just drink it.
- Healthy Foods By : Jaks Lloyd
A sensible healthy diet will go a long way towards maintaining clear beautiful sparkling eyes for a lifetime and will significantly slow the onset of deteriorating vision and other eye problems. You are never too young and it's never too late to start a healthy dietary regime to help protect your eyes from risk.
- Sweet Things Anyone Can Enjoy On Any Eating Plan By : Gregory Anne Cox
Everyone loves a sweet now and again--some of us require them 3 times a day! There are choices that can add good nutrition to your day as well as satisfy the sweet tooth. Dark Chocolate probably comes to mind but it's just one of them. Read this article for a whole array of temptingly sweet ideas that are way outside the candy box.
- Chocoholics Rejoice..Chocolate is Healthy? By : Danna Schneider
I've always considered chocolate to be one of the most decadent, satisfying and unquestionably addictive foods on this earth (along with countless other women, I'm sure). It's been there for me as a pleasure-producing comfort food through rough times, blue moods and trying times on the job. So, how could something that elicits such feelings of bliss be “bad” for me?
- Sorting through the Issues of Organic Milk By : Francesca Black
In 1993 the US dairy industry changed dramatically. That year the FDA approved the use of a genetically-engineered form of bST, sparking a controversy that has persisted over the last thirteen years, leading to law suits and disputes over public health and safety. Many organically-minded consumers switched over to “hormone-free milk,” only to later learn that there was no such thing. What is rbST anyway, and how does it affect cows?
- Lifestyle Choices for Living Without Headaches:Changes toward Improved Health By : Fran Miller
Your lifestyle choices can affect the intensity and frequency of your headaches. The following are several tips that will help reduce disruptions to your life from migraines.
- Mineral Supplements and Their Role in Health and Fitness. By : Jaks Lloyd
There are two categories of minerals required by the human body. Both categories play a part in building bones, teeth, cells and enzymes, regulating the balances of bodily fluids and nerve responses, delivering oxygen to cells and removing carbon dioxide.
- Why Raw Food Is Best By : Lynn VanDyke
Learn about raw food, its benefits and how you can use it to increase health.
- Magnesium and its Importance By : Frank Landrens
Magnesium is a necessary mineral that not many people think about. However, magnesium is an extremely important component of our diet. Deficiencies of magnesium can be quite dangerous to your health. It's essential to eat a healthy and balanced diet, but it is also important to know which vitamins and minerals should be included in our diet.
- Is Your Diet Plan Hurting Your Kids? By : Debbie Fontana
In 2001, a study showed that mothers’ eating habits significantly influence how their daughters eat. If that’s true, have you ever wondered how your dieting behavior affects your kids?
- Vegetarianism: Changing Times, Changing Awareness By : Sean Carter
Times have changed and so has man. From a meat eater we are slowly moving towards vegetarianism due to health problems.
- The Health Benefits of Juicing By : Nehemiah Maxwell
Juicing raw fruits and vegetables is by far the best way to give your body the nutrients it needs for youthfulness and disease-free living.
- Diabetic Diet By : Bakhru
For the person who suffers from diabetes, their diet and eating habits can tend to become very restricted. Just how restricted depends entirely on how strong your diabetes is.
- Food Guide Pyramid By : Bakhru
You’ve heard about it when you were in school, but you really didn’t pay too much attention to it. There’s been some talk about it recently but again you just didn’t have the time to give your full attention to it.
- Food Pyramid By : Bakhru
For those of you who don’t know, the food pyramid is a carefully drawn up plan of exactly what the human body needs nutritionally. That is, the food pyramid is a guide to help us determine what we should eat everyday.
- High Fibre Diets By : Bakhru
There are many reasons why high fibre diets are good for you, but the main one is that in terms of overall health and fitness, high fibre diets will promote only the best in you. Other reasons can be anything ranging from constipation, to hemorrhoids, to something called diverticular disease.
- Kids Nutrition By : Bakhru
Being a parent isn’t the easiest job in the world, and it certainly gets even more difficult at meal times. What can you give your kids nutrition wise that they will eat?
- Special Diets By : Bakhru
You can need special diets for any number of reasons and these can go from medical to just because you want to. Medically needed special diets requires you to stick very closely to your regime and allows almost no deviation from it.
- Is It Better to Skip a Meal Than to Eat Unhealthy Food? By : Marc David
Imagine your in a situation (work, plane, train, automobile) where you just didn't prepare any healthy foods. Maybe you are in a situation where the only choice to eat something is junk food. Should you eat junk foods to keep your metabolism up or would it be more beneficial to not eat at all?