- Get Quality Health Benefits from Cod Liver Oils By : David Phillips
Fish is one of the best white meat which you should incorporate in your meals regularly. However, apart from taking cooked fish, you will appreciate to know that there are different supplements which are derived from different parts of the fish and which offers great health benefits whenever you take them.
- Balance Your Gut With Probiotics By : Kevin Joseph Frank
Your health is a balancing act that requires constant effort and diligence. Your body knows how to keep everything in balance, naturally, but diet, lifestyle and medications can throw off that balance. This is what leads to inflammation, illness and even weight gain.
- Magnesium Supports More than Bone Health By : eVitamins.com
If you suffer from poor sleep and resulting fatigue, sore muscles, a weak immune system or high blood pressure, you may be wondering what youíre missing? The answer could be magnesium, a mineral many people are deficient in, but donít really give a second thought to.
- Reduce Stress and Signs of Aging with Schizandra Berries By : eVitamins.com
If you suffer from the physical, mental and emotional ravages of stress, or are just looking for a way to give your body a protective boost, schizandra berries may be the perfect solution. Schizandra are small, bitter berries with a sour taste commonly consumed in supplement form for a variety of health benefits which all relate back to one thing: stress.
- Get Your Essential Fatty Acids from Flaxseed Oil By : eVitamins.com
While fish oil is the most commonly recommended source for essential fatty acids in supplement form, there is an alternative for those looking to gain the benefits of these compounds - flaxseed oil.
- Whole Food Vitamins and Supplements from Garden of Life By : eVitamins.com
Founded in 2000, Garden of Life has remained committed to whole food nutrition. For Jordan Rubin, the founder of Garden of Life, the reason was personal. At the age of 19, Rubin found himself on the brink of death, the result of severe Crohnís disease. Looking for a solution, he turned to holistic and alternative remedies as well as conventional medicine. He traveled around the world and received more than 70 different treatments, but to no avail.
- Diabetic diet for South Indians By : Dr.Savitha Suri
Before pondering about the diet plan please note these thumb rules for diabetes diet
1. A strict no for sweets, chocolates, ice creams, jams, jellies etc
2. Stay away from fats- avoid ghee, butter, deep fried foods, red meat etc
3. Divide your diet in 5-6 small portions spread over a day. The best way is 3 small meals 2 healthy snacks.
4. Include more vegetables and fruits.
- Tips to preserve nutrients in Vegetables and Fruits By : Dr.Savitha Suri
Vegetables and fruits continue their respiration and metabolic activities even after they are harvested. These biological activities go on even during storage and affect the nutritional value. Hence few effective steps have to be taken to preserve the nutritional components (vitamins, minerals, proteins etc) of fruits and vegetables. Here are few simple methods which can be followed to prevent loss of nutrients from vegetables and fruits.
- Dry Fruit Milk Mix for Elderly By : Dr.Savitha Suri
Aged persons need more nutrients to aid the repair process of body. Their body needs more vitamins and proteins as it experiences continuous degenerative process. EldersĎ diet should be simple, nutritious and easily digestible. Here is a recipe which help to supply good amount of vitamins, proteins, antioxidants , minerals and many more.
- Getting the Most from Your Multivitamin By : eVitamins.com
Multivitamins are the best way to full in the nutritional gaps in your diet. Say you've declared war on all citrus or would rather climb Mount Everest in a bikini than eat a plate of green veggies - adding a multivitamin supplement can help balance everything out.
- Top 5 Herbs to Help You Lose Weight By : eVitamins.com
Are you exercising and eating right, but not seeing weight loss results? You may need a natural boost with herbs!
- Choosing the Best One A Day Vitamin By : eVitamins.com
Who's fooling who? The manufacturers of these so called healthy helpers claiming that taking a simple one a day vitamin can keep us in top shape or our own inner ego, looking for an easy, but most likely, useless way to do the same.
- Anti-Aging Benefits of L-Carnosine By : eVitamins.com
Do you dream of living a longer life and still looking good and being active and productive? Dream no more. L-carnosine has got you covered. L-carnosine is a dipeptide, which is a molecule made up of two amino acids, the beta alanine and histidine.
- Should You Take Multivitamins? By : eVitamins.com
With so many people taking vitamins these days, specifically more than half of U.S. adults, many people wonder if they are really needed and if they do give you the benefits that many experts claim.
- What Are BCAA Supplements By : eVitamins.com
BCAAs, or branched chain amino acids, are a kind of amino acid which is included among the nine essential amino acids for humans. BCAAs have three proteinogenic amino acids which are called leucine, valine and isoleucine. BCAAs have been used to help in the recovery of burn victims and in treating some cases of hepatic encephalopathy. A few recent studies suggested that the reduction in the levels of BCAAs in the blood can be associated with the improvement of blood sugar regulation but the mech
- Natural Remedies and Lifestyle Tips for Heartburn Relief By : eVitamins.com
The first time you get heartburn, you know you'll never forget it. It feels like your throat is on fire - because it sort of is. So how do you put out the flames?
- Lightening Up with Kojic Acid By : eVitamins.com
The quest for light, even-toned skin is an age-old pursuit, dating as far back as when Cleopatra immersed herself in milk to achieve the beautiful, radiant skin that had men fighting over her. Today, there are countless products all claiming to produce glowing, blemish-free body and facial skin for men and women. It usually takes a trial-and-error process to find the right product, and quite a few end with disastrous results.
- Prevent and Treat Wrinkles with Vitamin A By : eVitamins.com
Wrinkles Ė those fine lines become many peopleís worst enemy. While wrinkles are a normal part of aging, no one wants their face to give away their age with a complexion that is less clear, smooth and radiant.
- Iberogast Recommended for Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Nervous Stomach By : eVitamins.com
If youíre dealing with stomach problems and donít want to consume large amounts of medication to relieve the discomfort, you are in luck. Iberogast is a safe and effective alternative to gastrointestinal medication. Itís an all-natural remedy containing nine herbs which work together to keep tummy troubles away.
- PGX Fiber Helps Fat Loss By : eVitamins.com
Weight problems are some of the most well-known health and body issues people face today. Itís no secret that almost everyone is seeking the newest ways to lose extra pounds. Some work hard to find something healthy, while others will do just about anything, even sacrifice their health, just to be a few pounds lighter.
- Lose Weight Using Raspberry Ketone Supplements By : eVitamins.com
Raspberry ketones Ė itís the latest craze to hit town in the weight loss department. Its super-fast action as a fat burner brings noticeable results in as little as two weeks. So, if youíre getting ready for your prom or thereís a high school reunion coming up, or you just want to show off your body on the beach this summer, starting a raspberry ketones regimen is the way to go.
- How CoQ10 Can Benefit Your Health By : eVitamins.com
Did you know that there is a supplement that can strengthen your heart, muscles and organs? Coenzyme Q10 has started receiving a lot of attention due its potential health benefits. Still, many people who should be taking it arenít because they have no idea about its effects.
- What is CLA and What's It Good For By : eVitamins.com
Conjugated Linoleic Acid or CLA can help you reduce body fat and prevent you from suffering from many diseases. Are you getting enough of it in your diet?
- Motivation Tips for Working Out By : eVitamins.com
In this era where a fit and sexy body is coveted by many, people are desperate to shape up their bodies. Everyone knows that good overall fitness is due to physical activities, but honestly, itís easier said than done. Many people know the ways to work their muscles and sweat it out but the problem comes in keeping the motivation alive.
- What Women Want in a Multivitamin By : eVitamins.com
Are you getting enough nutrition every day? If youíre like most modern American women, constantly juggling your career, your family and your personal life, then you can bet that youíre not getting all the nutrients that you need to stay healthy. Combining low nutrition and daily stress is a recipe for a health disaster!
- Vitamin C for Colds and Flu By : eVitamins.com
In the United States, five to 20 percent of Americans get flu every year, according to the Centers for Disease Control (CDC). About 200,000 people are hospitalized due to flu complications including high fever, dehydration and fatigue. More than a billion around the world catch the common cold every year.
- Living Wheat Free Everyday By : selfhelpforme
If you are looking to live wheat free because of celiac disease, intolerance to gluten or if you just want to live a healthier life, you may find yourself wondering where to start. Many people think that living wheat free means giving up on food they love. This is not true! It is not difficult to live wheat free everyday.
- Are You Getting Enough Vitamin C to Protect Your Body from Illness and Disease? By : Bob Held
One of the most important substances in the achievement and preservation of optimum health, as well as the prevention and treatment of disease, is vitamin C.
- Low-Carb Diets Work for Overweight Diabetics By : Bob Held
What a low carb diet can do for high blood sugar levels.
- Why Vitamins Are Our Bodyís Strongest Armor By : Erin Perry
An apple a day keeps the doctor away. Yes, weíve all heard of that age-old adage. But to keep up with the changing times and fast-paced lifestyles today, we need more than just that apple to skip a trip to the clinic.
- Vitamin E for Vitality By : Erin Perry
Whether through oneís diet or oneís skincare routine, vitamin E is a tried and tested anti-aging powerhouse.
- Go Green this Summer and Smooth Out! Nutritional Health Tips for Those Hot Summer DaysÖ By : Ronda LaRue, M.S.
So letís think Summer. Think hot. Think Smoothies. Think GreenÖ And get ready for a cleansing, light, nourishing, healing mood-food extraordinaire Ė that actually tastes delicious! Not only that: Imagine drinking something that sheds pounds, restores brain balance, stabilizes blood sugar, and simply takes away your cravings for junk food, caffeine and alcohol in a matter of days!
- 7 Benefits of Eating Raw Foods By : B. Joy Preston
These seven benefits of eating raw foods can inspire you to find your own compelling reasons to consume more raw foods for your greater health.
- How do omega oils work and how can these important fatty acids have an impact on our well being? By : bodymindsuccess
The larger your intake of unsaturated fats like vegetable oils and fish oils, the more you require antioxidant protection against cost-free radical damage.
- Looking New Ways To Stop Constipation? By : rss41
Do you have constipation? Do you know what you have to do? Are you only having one bowel movement every two to three days? Do you want to know how to relieve constipation? With a few ideas, you can stop constipation. There is one nutrient that you must use to stop this condition. For ideas on eliminating constipation, read this article.
- Eliminate Constipation With Vitamin C in Juices By : Rudy Silva
You donít need to use laxatives to eliminate constipation. There are a number of ways to do this without drugs or a lot of fiber. Many juices have chemicals that can promote peristaltic action. Here some information as to how and why you should use juices for constipation.
- Foods that Make You Sleepy: Are You Eating These Foods That Put You To Sleep? By : Michael Lee
While foods are meant to give you nourishment, there are some which make you crash and burn at the worst possible times. This article reveals the kind of foods that make you sleepy.
- High Energy Foods: Eating Your Way To Unlimited Energy By : Michael Lee
Since we live in such a fast-paced world, itís not surprising that we rely on high energy foods to help us get through the day. Unfortunately, a lot of us unwittingly fall for misleading advertisements and end up making the wrong food purchases.
- Chia Seeds - Your Answer to Most Health Problems By : dusty road
Chia Seeds is the dieter's dream food. It contains high fiber and antioxidants, as well as omega 3 and 9 contents.
- How To Make A Low Fat Lasagna Recipe By : Rudy Silva
Eating the traditional lasagna can make you gain weight. Now, you can eat lasagna without gaining. I will show you how. Have you ever thought about preparing low fat lasagna? Have you thought about making vegetarian lasagna? Both these types of lasagna are excellent ways to reduce fat in lasagna. Read this article to find out how you can make low fat lasagna.
- How Juice Diet Help You Recover from Sickness By : Nick Mutt
Juice diet help your body to fight against diseases and recover from sickness. It also provides sufficient vitamins and enzymes that enhance the resistive and healing powers of the body.
- How Important is Acid and Alkali Balance in Blood? By : Nick Mutt
It is very important to keep the ratio of acids to alkalis maintained for the proper functioning of the body organs and to keep your body system away from the accumulation of toxic substances.
- Top Ten Eating Habits By : Nick Mutt
Good eating habits results in a healthy digestive system. It also makes you free from a number of diseases.
- Sources of Vitamins and Minerals By : Nick Mutt
Fruits, vegetables and other food items are the natural source of vitamins and minerals. They not only make us fit and strong but also help us to maintain our natural beauty.
- Amino Acids and their Sources By : Nick Mutt
Proteins are made up of amino acids. There are in all 23 amino acids in food proteins. Different proteins contain different proportions of the various amino acids.
- Essential Nutrients for Good Health By : Nick Mutt
Essential nutrients like protein, vitamins, minerals, carbohydrates and fats, strengthen our immunity system, help fight against diseases, and keep us healthy, fit and strong.
- How To Prepare Game Meat By : Razvan Jr.
The article briefly summarizes the process of preparing the game meat for cooking along with other cooking secrets.
- How To Cook Game Meat By : Razvan Jr.
The article offers tips & tricks regarding how to cook game meat along with useful instructions.
- Vitamin D and Its Importance for the Health By : Knut Holt
Lack of vitamin D seems to be common in many populations and this increases the frequency of weak bones, heart problems, poor blood circulation, cancer, aging signs and age related diseases. Here you can read about the functions of vitamine D and how to get enough of this substance.
- Soft Drinks with Antioxidants Added? Why? By : Andrew Van Vooren
Some possible reasons why soft drink companies are adding antioxidants and vitamins to their soda line of products.