- Healthy Soup Recipe By : Spencer Hunt
Glyconutrients supplements help the body towards optimal health. Many people see wonderful results and want to say that they were 'healed or cured'. This is wrong. Read this article to find out the difference between nutrition for the body and a 'cure'.
- Live Well With Green Foods By : Jennifer Kays
The health benefits of green foods.
- Mindful Eating for Moms By : Debi Silber, MS, RD, WHC
Mom doesn't always gain wait from the food choices she makes. Often it's because of a lack of awareness or a habit of mindless eating. When mom sees what she's doing and has a handful of strategies to use when she needs it, she's well on her way breaking her habit of mindless munching.
- What are high-protein and low-carb diets? By : ashu
Free information about the high protein diet and high protein foods, weightlifting, bodybuilding, workout routines
- Nutrition - How to Use Herbs to Manage PMS By : ashu
This article has tips for treating PMS with herbs, nutrition,and dietary suggestions.
- EPA Fish Oil for a Child By : David McEvoy
According to a study published in Pediatrics in 2005, fish oil might be a good addition to a child's diet for a number of reasons. This study suggested that learning problems and behavioural problems at schools might be directly related to the amount of essential fatty acids (as found in fish oil) in the child's diet.
- The Many Disguises of Mono Sodium Glutamate By : Ainsley Laing
What is MSG and is it good for you? What kinds of foods contain it?
- Folic Acid Can Be A Key Protector Against Heart Disease By : Steve Smith
Folic acid and dietary folates play a key role in reducing the high levels of blood homocysteine which are a known risk factor for cardiovascular disease.
- Mediterranean Diet: Why You Should Make Extra Virgin Olive Oil Part of Your Diet By : Emilia Klapp
The abundant use of olives and extra virgin olive oil truly defines the traditional Mediterranean Diet. In fact it is the principal fat source and the culinary foundation for Mediterranean cuisine.
- Cranberry Juice – The Natural Diuretic By : Rapiddrugdetection.com
Drug tests are done to find out whether a person has abused illicit drugs or not. Drug tests are increasingly becoming compulsory at many work places, for college admissions, and in sports.
- Take Control Of Your Body With A Healthy Food Diet By : Terry Schierer
Taking control of your body doesn't mean eating boring tasteless food. Join us as we discuss a healthy food diet and how it taste great and is so good for you
- Cocoa Tea - When a Tea Is Not a Tea By : Korbin Newlyn
Cocoa tea originated long ago in Soufriere St. Lucia, in the West Indies in the Caribbean. The drink was made to fit more than just peoples desire for a beverage. Read on to learn more.
- What They Didn't Tell You About Making Healthy Fast Food Choices By : Terry Schierer
Choices. Every day we are faced with choices. Making healthy fast food choices are no exception. Here we disscuss healthy option that taste great and are so good for you.
- Get the Chile Habit By : Jane Butel
Article defines the benefits of eating chiles regularly.
- Can Meat be a health hazard By : Craig Burton
Picture this: you are standing at the shelf of your local supermarket looking at the chickens and thinking "which one shall I buy?". Does it really make a difference? You could buy two of those normal chickens for the same price as that free range organic one? In the following article I wish to outline some reasons as to why I recommend paying extra for a higher quality and ethical product.
- I Love Making Healthy Food Choices - 5 Reasons Why I Like Making Healthy Food Choices By : Terry Schierer
Making healthy food choice doesn't come naturally. We learn it only when we decide it is important to us. Here are five personal reasons I have decided to make healthy food choices.
- Healthly Food and Junk Food By : ashu
The Battle Between Junk Food And Health Food
- Human Growth Hormone Bodybuilding By : Sudhani
The Human Growth Hormone, HGH, comes from the pituitary gland and is a hormonal secretion that is essentially a polypeptide aiding development and overall health in the human body.
- How and Why Fiber Does Magic in Your Body By : Rudy Silva
Fiber is an essential nutrient. Without fiber you would live a short life. Make sure you eat plenty of fiber and extend your life. In this article discover some of the magic that fiber creates in your body.
- Taking care of your eyes and bones By : Laura Ng
Tired eyes and backaches are two common discomfort faced by office workers today. Find out how a change in diet can improve your situation.
- Vegetarian diet boost your brain power By : Laura Ng
This article is dedicated to office workers - Feed your brains with REAL NUTRITIOUS food, not junk. Find out how here...
- The History of Acai Berry By : George Alarcon
Learn the history of the famous acai berry.
- Vegetarianism Guide to Types of Vegetarians By : Patty Stevens
This guide will introduce you to the different types and variations of vegetarianism.
- Try Bilberries In Your Diet For Long Term Eye Protection By : Steve Smith
Bilberries are widely hailed as a superfood for their powerful anti-oxidant properties and particularly beneficial effects on eye health and vision
- Anti aging HGH By : Sudhani
Anti aging HGH is here in safe, convenient and affordable supplement doses to help you revive the magic of younger years (or older ones if you are one to plan ahead). The anti aging HGH enhancers of today are packed with a judicious mix of anti aging HGH boosters that will restore healthy sexual excitement and desire, improve mood, memory and wound healing and keep crow's feet on the black winged creatures negotiating the skies- not around your eyes!
- Importance of Vitamin C For Glowing Skin By : Juliet Cohen
Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) is a water-soluble vitamin, which is necessary in the body to form collagen in bones, cartilage, muscle, and blood vessels, and aids in the absorption of iron.
- B-Complex Vitamins By : Juliet Cohen
Vitamin B complex actually refers to a selection of nutrients with some very similar properties, but they are separate nutrients, although most of them work in synergy.
- Eating Disorders Warning Signs By : Juliet Cohen
Eating disorders are serious behavior problems. Eating disorders can cause heart and kidney problems and even death.
- Green Tea Extract By : Juliet Cohen
Green tea lovers enjoy fine imported Chinese and Japanese green tea and white tea. Green tea is usually brewed and drunk as a beverage. Green tea extracts can be taken in capsules and are sometimes used in skin products.
- Colon Cancer and Nutrition By : Juliet Cohen
Colon Cancer also known Colorectal cancer. Colon cancer 2nd most deaths for cancers in the US. Colon cancer is cancer that starts in the large intestine (colon) or the rectum (end of the colon).
- Headaches and Nutrition By : Juliet Cohen
Headache is a condition of pain in the head; sometimes neck or upper back pain may also be interpreted as a headache. Headaches can have a wide range of causes and many levels of severity.
- Tips For An Immune System Boost By : Spencer Hunt
The immune system is a central part of your body's ability to fight off invaders and to keep it running strong and healthy. If you are sick and tired of being sick and tired, you need to boost your immune system.
- Asthma Diet - Taking Control Of Your Asthma By : ashu
Foods to eliminate and included in asthma patients diet. Useful tips regarding diet for asthma patients
- Antioxidants, Free Radicals, and Sports Nutrition By : Smith Chen
Contrary to popular opinion, free radicals do not circulate throughout the body. The half-life of most free radicals varies in a range of a few nanoseconds to about 7 seconds duration.
- Nutrition for Dry, Brittle Nails By : Juliet Cohen
Brittle nails are usually not associated with a medical disease. Brittle fingernails are a common condition, occurring in about 20 % of people; more women than men develop brittle nails.
- The Benefits of Vitamin C By : Juliet Cohen
Vitamin C is a water-soluble vitamin. Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) assists the body in the production of collagen, a basic component of connective tissues.
- Cellulite Diet By : Juliet Cohen
Cellulite is fat that has been trapped in fibrous pockets close to the skin. Cellulite is hardened fat cells that have been trapped in the body’s network of muscle tissue and fiber.
- Metabolic Typing - Interview By : Craig Burton
I feel very fortunate to introduce and interview Sally Taylor, diet therapist and metabolic typing advisor as we delve deeper into the concept of an individual approach to food and Metabolic Typing.
- Metabolic Typing - An Introduction By : Craig Burton
Are you running on the right fuel? That depends on whether you are a Ferrari or a Mack Truck?
Imagine you're the owner of a beautiful, big, brand new Mack Truck, and you pull into the most exclusive petrol station that has the highest quality gasoline from the world's leading refinery. Now this gasoline is as good as it gets, and you're driving the best truck on 18 wheels. The man at the station decides to put the best quality gasoline in that big diesel engine. Oops! That Mack Truck had better have plenty of sleeping area because you’re not going anywhere fast. Now it's not the fuel's or the truck’s fault, it was simply the wrong fuel.
This analogy between individuality and appropriate fuel source is the principle behind Metabolic Typing.
- How You Can Lose Weight Without Diets Or Pills! By : Deborah Prosser
You don’t have to go on a drastic diet or buy expensive weight loss pills to lose weight. In fact losing weight without depriving yourself of food or taking diet pills is easier than you think. This article describes how you can lose weight without diets or pills and keep it off.
- Heartburn Food By : Bakhru
Just thinking about heartburn can bring a frown to the face of many a heartburn sufferer. Only a person who has suffered from heartburn, can know the true pain caused by it. That’s why most heartburn sufferers will search almost zealously to find a solution to either prevent, or cure their heartburn. One way of doing this is to pinpoint the ‘heartburn food’ that triggers off an attack.
- Diet - How does Dairy affect your health? By :
Is Dairy really good for us as the industry claims? What diseases are linked to the consumption of Dairy? Can we benefit from Dairy or does it make us sick? What do the statistics say? Find out in this article
- Get Healthy: Add Fresh Seafood To Your Diet By : Shannon Linnen
It has been known for many years that eating fresh seafood provides health benefits. However, no one has been sure of the exact reasons for this effect. Yes, fish and other seafood is high in protein and low in fat, but these basic properties do not explain all the benefits enjoyed by people whose diet is high in these foods.
- Eat Your Way To Fewer Headaches By : ashu
Food is considered a trigger of migraine headaches. Careful management of intake as well as incorporating good eating principles and maintaining a healthy weight can help in migraine prevention.
- Drink Aloe Vera Juice for Less Constipation By : Rudy Silva
Aloe Vera gel or juice is a rich source of nutrient that gives you exceptional remedy power. It is especially effective in skin and tissue breaks or tears. It is an excellent source for giving constipation relief. Discover why you should use aloe vera every week.
- Protein Bars - Cardboard Taste and Full of Chemicals? By : Mike Geary
Why does a Certified Nutrition Specialist think that protein bars suck... escpecially when they are marketed as "health foods"? You'll see why...
- A Diet Primer For Health Food And Vitamins By : Deborah Prosser
Quite often, we want to eat healthier but don’t know exactly how to start. Sometimes food you think might be good may in fact not be right for you, and vice-versa. This article looks at some simple diet changes you can start to make right away that will improve your overall health.
- Kelp can provide you with a powerful Kelp Health Benefit By : JD Stratis
A report on kelp health benefits from the International seaweed symposium stated "In all patients there was a spectacular drop in incidence of colds and flu's resulting in a very positive kelp health benefit" from ingesting liquid kelp. In those that had already contracted the virus, the intensity and duration were so reduced that the annoyance was minimal due to the kelp health benefits of liquid kelp.
- How to Eat Your Way to a Cleaner Colon By : Robie Bigeleaux
A diet rich in fiber is a vital part of the basic platform for cleansing the colon. There are many colon disorders such as constipation, diverticulitis and chronic constipation that are easily cured by a diet rich in fiber. Just by choosing the right foods you can prevent disease and live a healthier life.
- What is the Raw Food Diet? By : Russel Esquibel
Most health buffs these days consider eating raw foods as a good way of having a healthy life. However, there are also some people who ask themselves that “is the abandonment of the eating habit that you grew up a good idea?