- PRESIDENT BUSH RECOGNIZES ERIN GREEN FOR DEDICATION TO VOLUNTEER SERVICE By : Landmark Education
PRESIDENT BUSH RECOGNIZES ERIN GREEN FOR DEDICATION TO VOLUNTEER SERVICE
Landmark Education Acknowledges Erin Green for her Leadership
- Effective Learning Systems, Inc. makes its 100+ self-help audio programs available on CD By : Jeff Griswold
Effective Learning Systems, Inc., the leading creator and publisher of self-improvement audio programs, has released CD versions of its over 100 self-help audio programs originally available only on cassette.
- Why a Celebrity Lookalike or a Female Impersonator Would Be a Big Hit at Your next Event! By : Ilya Pozin
Have you ever considered hiring a celebrity lookalike or female
impersonator for your next party or special event? If you haven't, you
are missing out on one of the hottest trends in event planning right
now. Hiring celebrity lookalikes and female impersonators can help your
next event by...
- Black and White Photo Conversion By : Peter Horner
Without the colour to distract us we become more aware of the subtle tones which can be found within a black and white image. In this article I will share the technique I use that will help you create beautiful, striking and moody black and white images from your colour photographs.
- Effective Learning Systems, Inc. Adds “Centers of Excellence” By : Jeff Griswold
Effective Learning Systems, Inc. expands its website to include “Centers of Excellence” focusing on specific self-help topics.
- Crime and Punishment By : Dr. Randy Wysong
It is clear that our penal system neither effectively deters nor rehabilitates. It is, however, a tremendous drain on society. There is a better way that would serve as a deterrent, teach criminals something and benefit, not burden society.
- The Pet Food Ingredient Game By : Dr. Randy Wysong
Pet food slogans such as organic, human grade, holistic and natural may increase sales, but miss the point. If pet health is the objective, a totally new approach is needed.
- The Myth of 100% Complete Pet Food By : Dr. Randy Wysong
Every day people subject their loved animals to repetitious monotony that they would never allow for themselves, and yet, unthinkingly pass their actions off as beneficial for their pets.
- The Case AGAINST Raw Frozen Pet Foods By : Dr. Randy Wysong
Although raw foods have many nutritional merits for pets, they are not without their dangers. Questionable suppliers, formulations, ingredients and the danger of food-borne pathogens must be considered.
- Proving Evolution With The Dictionary By : Dr. Randy Wysong
Evolution is a widely held belief but few have examined the hard science for its major thesis that humans emerged from the sod. Interestingly, one of the strongest arguments (however weak it is) lies in the dictionary.
- The Supernatural By : Dr. Randy Wysong
Supernatural is a word that has caused much conflict between science and religion. Since nobody knows the bounds of nature, nobody can say what lies outside of those bounds. "Supernatural" needs to be retired and in its place put the open-minded search for truth.
- How Every Woman Can Celebrate Mother’s Day By : Mary Foley
Mother's Day: How it all began.
- The Longest Mile - Spring Training and Treasure in Montana's Bitterroot Mountains By : gordonh
The longest mile: a springtime training hike into the Bitterroot Range leads to Montana
- The Power of Thoughts on Plants and Water By : Mary Desaulniers
We now recognize that there is not only power in our thoughts, but power in the thoughts of the natural kingdom. As humans, we have arrogantly secluded ourselves from the plant, animal and mineral worlds, thinking that we have been the only species privileged with thought and power.
- How To Write A Eulogy: Tips and Guide Questions By : Anthony
Eulogies are important part of funerals. A eulogy the most personal and emotional moment when bereaved family and friends are given the chance to reminisce lovingly about the life of the beloved dead to other people. Eulogy is the chance for loved ones to speak proudly of the deceased’s works, causes in which he/she believed, anecdotes that may sometimes bring sad humor to the audience, and bring the deceased to life for a few moments in the hearts of the speaker and the audience.
- There are people in more trouble than you By : Amit
Thoughts about life in general after seeing a beautiful movie which shows what jews have faced in germany and poland.
- Other People's Pets By : Vivian Banta
This article shows you how to define and enforce boundaries in dealing with your friends and their pets in your home and in theirs.
- Are We Humans Really The Masters Of This Planet? By : Shen Gerald
Are we humans beings really the masters of this planet? Do we have the authority to self-righteously assume global dominance? This is not a definitive article. It is just an expression of my own thoughts and opinions.
- In search of Moon Lake: a Montana Mission Mountain Oddessy By : gordonh
Searching for Moon Lake in Montana’s Mission Mountains: a trek into prime grizzly bear country
- Descent into Dark Canyon: Kid’s Wild Fishing in Colorado's Raggeds Wilderness By : gordonh
Descent into Dark Canyon: the kids strike it rich on wild fishing on Trout Creek heading down
into Anthracite Creek - and the Dark Canyon of Colorado’s Raggeds Wilderness
- 5 Quick Steps to Landscaping Your Home Before You Sell By : Amy Goodmann
Remember it is not just your house but your home and biggest lifetime investment . When you prepare to sell your house pay attention to your landscaping.
Simple proper steps to landscaping can both enhance the selling price of your home and make it easier and quicker to sell.
- How to Store Enough Water to Live Through an Emergency By : Candy Arnold
Learn how to store enough water to live through a natural or man-made disaster. What you must know to prepare for a crisis. Emergency preparedness tips for storing water for short-term and long-term periods. Suggestions for containers and filters help you decide on your storage needs based on your individual circumstances.
- Auto accident checklist: Tips on what to do following a car accident By : insuranceless
Hopefully you will never be involved in an auto accident or need to file an insurance claim. Even the most careful and skilled drivers, however, can easily find themselves in the middle of a crash. Would you know what to do? Knowledge of what to do after the car accident can help make the insurance claims process easier and smoother so that you are back on the road faster.
If you are in an auto accident:
- Advanced Scrabble Techniques By : Emma Snow
So you think you are ready to take your Scrabble game to the next level? You are considering membership in a Scrabble club, or entering a local tournament? How do you know if you are ready? You may be the family champion, having mastered the basics, but will your reputation hold up in the competitive arena?
- Creating a Disaster Supply Kit By : Pacific Disaster
Preparing for natural disaster, whether it's a hurricane, tsunami, flood, or some other event can mean the difference between life and death. Taking the time to assemble a Disaster Supply Kit before a disaster strikes will help cope with the temporary loss of everyday conveniences.
- Feng Shui and Chi By : Rob Daniels
Feng Shui is an ancient discipline which shifts the chi (life force energy) in your home to improve your life.
- Political Correctness - The Liberal Brand of Censorship By : Rev Michael Bresciani
Trying to find the origins and history of what is known today as “political correctness would prove trying to the fairest minded researcher. The best anyone may be able to determine about it with any certainty is that it is a system of checks and balances whose very premise hangs in mid air.
- Match Your Zodiacs By : Sean Carter
Zodiacs says a lot about one's love traits. This valentine spend it in a way like never before. Know your perfect match, and your partners love characters. Just go ahead and read on...
- Valentine’s Day Around The World By : Sean Carter
Whether in the United States of America or in Europe, in the Northern Hemisphere or in the Southern Hemisphere, when it’s Valentine's Day, the love quotient will most assumingly be high all over ! Around the world, Valentine's Day is celebrated with a lot of merrymaking and good cheer. However the Valentine's Day customs and traditions vary in different parts of the world and it’s really interesting to see how Valentine’s Day is celebrated around the world and with what variations.
- Valentine’s Day Poems By : Sean Carter
Valentine’s Day poems are hugely popular as poetry is and has always been a supreme way of expressing one’s feelings. A self written poem can work wonders on that special person in your life on any given day, and since it is Valentine’s Day, the day that celebrates love, you have got to don the poet’s hat. And if you get the jitters, just fall back upon the loving memories and you will have a beautiful poem ready in no time. Your words reflect your heart and so poems on Valentine's Day are always preferred as a good substitute to talking. If you want to impress your better half with a few pretty verses, then get that pen and paper and put your emotions into words. Read on if you need some encouragement ! Or you can send these Valentine’s Day poems to your beloved/ dear ones too. Check them out.
- What Clothes Are Good To Wear To Work And What Is Just For Fun By : Victor Epand
This article lets you know that there are somethings that you can wear to work and what you can wear to just have fun with your friends.
- Tips For People That Want A New Look By : Victor Epand
This article gives people tips on what to do if you want a new look.
- Tips On Casual Clothing And Undergarments By : Victor Epand
This article gives you some tips on what kind of casual clothing would go nice with and what kind of under garments would go with it.
- Moving Help: 7 Strategies To Ensure You Are Organised For The Big Day By : Steve H. Wentworth
Are you in the process of moving? If the answer is yes then sit back for a couple of minutes and pay attention. What I am about to reveal to you are seven strategies to help you become supremely organised for moving day.
Perhaps you know someone who could use some help like this, well do them a favour and tell them about this article. Right, lets get right to the meat.
- Why Should I Switch To Digital Photography By : Carol Miller
See why a stubborn film photography amateur became an advocate of digital photography. If you're considering making the switch, this might help you make that decision.
- Need to move? Be smart and hire professional movers! By : PaulGlover
Moving is no fun! In fact, it can be downright dangerous for some people - especially those who think they're still young and strong enough to carry a ten-foot couch up two flights of stairs. The elderly know better than to try this stunt. But it's the 37-50 year olds who fall prey to these self-induced and painful challenges. Although it may be humorous to see, the end result can be devastating.
- Natural Hair Care Products – Beginners Guide By : Evan Botham
Using the right hair care and beauty products is essential for the look and health of your hair. But, the problem with natural hair care products is that you may find it difficult to choose one that is appropriate for you and your hair.
- Laser Cosmetic Eye Surgery : The Marvels of Light By : oneclickdoctor
Lasik eye surgery can provide good vision
- Professional teeth whitening By : Michael Saville
Teeth whitening is becoming more and more popular. Many people with discolored enamel are trying to find that perfect white smile they had in their youth once again. Professional teeth whitening is a process that involves drying off the teeth of the patient and then applying a bleaching agent. These professional teeth whiteners can either be thick pastes or gels, which the dentist dabs onto each tooth’s surface.
- Christmas Shopping for Kids By : John Ugoshowa
Christmas Shopping for Kids
- Christmas Shopping for Your Husband By : John Ugoshowa
Christmas Shopping for Your Husband
- Christmas Shopping for Your Boss By : John Ugoshowa
Christmas Shopping for Your Boss
- Christmas Shopping for Out of Town Relatives By : John Ugoshowa
Christmas Shopping for Out of Town Relatives
- Christmas Shopping For Your Employees By : John Ugoshowa
Christmas Shopping For Your Employees
- Christmas Shopping for Your Wife By : John Ugoshowa
Christmas Shopping for Your Wife
- Christmas Shopping Online By : John Ugoshowa
Christmas Shopping Online
- Christmas Shopping on a Budget By : John Ugoshowa
Christmas Shopping on a Budget
- Christmas Shopping with Kids By : John Ugoshowa
Christmas Shopping with Kids
- Christmas Shopping the Day after Thanksgiving By : John Ugoshowa
Christmas Shopping the Day after Thanksgiving
- Shanti Ananda By : Vijay Guha
Contemporary everyday life is becoming increasingly hectic and fast paced. People often deserve a pleasure cum wellness holiday. What can be a better option than heading to a spa destination, where holistic well being mingles with leisure? So take a break from mundane everyday chores and pack your bags for a whole new experience at the Shanti Ananda, a destination spa on the beautiful Mauritian island.