- The Universality of Last Days Prophecy – When Enlightenment Becomes Ignorance By : Rev Michael Bresciani
This writer gave fair warning about the blood moons long ago. Signs and emerging trends are capable of producing anticipation, ecstatic imaginations and lots of hype, but the truth of scripture is the strong steady stream of revelation which alone can be trusted.
- You Can Start the Roman Persecution Again - But Our King is not the President By : Rev Michael Bresciani
For true Christians not naming Christ as our King would be the equivalent of blasphemy. The world does not understand that if we would proclaim his name to our own hurt, including death that means we accept everything God has said as ultimate authority.
- The Bible Says: Not Global Warming, but Universal Cold that brings the Planet to its Knees By : Rev Michael Bresciani
It isn’t the heat on the planet, but the cold that is in men’s hearts that brings us down in a ball of confusion that leads to a final judgement. If its love that makes the ‘world go round’ then it will be the lack of love that messes with its spin – not global warming.
- We think it’s a Trend – In Reality it is called Reprobation By : Rev Michael Bresciani
In times past it may have been true that you could lead a horse to water even if you couldn’t make him drink. Today, it may be counterproductive, politically incorrect, not trendy or just plain illegal to lead the horse to water.
- Is It Really Hate Speech – Or Just Speech That You Hate By : Rev Michael Bresciani
Do we now need hate speech police, for those accusing others of hate speech? Nonsense mocks itself; it does not need our help!
- Religion or the Savior – The World’s Perpetual Confusion By : Rev Michael Bresciani
Lennon may be just the saddest of the world’s prophets and one of the greatest masters of naiveté to ever stroke and lull a generation to give up the search for God.
- The Twenty First Century – Enter at Your own Risk By : Rev Michael Bresciani
It was another version of, ‘It’s not the destination that counts – but it’s the journey that matters.’
- Has Science Decided How You Will Live – Is it Your Salvation? By : Rev Michael Bresciani
Whatever your world view is will pretty much determine the very course of your life. If, for instance, you have a completely secular world view, science and the generally accepted view of the day will guide your life completely.
- Atheism: Poor Odds, Bad Science and the ‘Law of Non Contradictions’ By : Rev Michael Bresciani
On Wednesday November 13, 2013 I was scheduled for an interview with Fox News Radio’s Alan Colmes. There was supposed to be an American Atheist, director of media relations Dave Muscato and a Rabbi in the three way discussion.
- Review: Bill O’Reilly’s ‘Killing Jesus’ By : Rev Michael Bresciani
Bill said he got the inspiration to write KJ in the middle of the night. Then he said since he was a Catholic, that meant it was the Holy Spirit that spoke or impressed him to write the book.
- Review: Ray Comfort’s – ‘EVOLUTION vs. GOD’ By : Rev Michael Bresciani
The Evolution V. God video is only a bit over thirty minutes in length, but it is one of the most power packed blows to the evolutionary model produced in this decade.
- Has the Pope Taken His First Steps into Last Days Apostasy? By : Rev Michael Bresciani
The Pope has pleased the liberal factions of the Catholic Church and sickened and worried the conservative members of the church.
- The Fig Tree Generation – So How Much Time is Left? By : Rev Michael Bresciani
We’ve labeled our prophets, preachers and learned prognosticators as ‘doomsdayers,’ and we barrel down the road like a drunk driver who insists he will not have to pay the piper – until that tree jumps out and brings our ride to an end.
- Do Scientists Go to Heaven – What Will They Do There? By : Rev Michael Bresciani
O’Reilly and Stossel have proven that while some theologians may be good at analyzing the news, most newsmen make very poor theologians.
- Born this Way and the Alcoholic Gene – The Tale of Two Pathologies By : Rev Michael Bresciani
The sin nature the Bible says every man is born with, has been dismissed out of hand and replaced with counseling cures, psychological explanations and of late, blaming eugenics, heredity and those nasty little - bad genes.
- Political Correctness in America – The Streamlining of Evil By : Rev Michael Bresciani
Political correctness is a societal perversion parading as an effort toward civility and world peace. In fact it is a bulldozer sent to level all resistance by labeling free speech and honesty as evil. It is one of the greatest evils of our time masquerading as a knight in shining armour.
- Public Opinion Morality – The Shifting Sands of a Sinking Nation By : Rev Michael Bresciani
God’s trumpets (messengers) tried and true, have tried to tell us that last day’s prophecies have well warned us of this day. But to the spiritually challenged it is seen as a failure of politics or something far more visible and debatable.
- 9 Lessons Refreshed from Umra By : Junaid Tahir
9 Lessons Refreshed from Umra
- ‘Killing Allegory’ – A New York Times Bestseller? By : Rev Michael Bresciani
O’Reilly said the New Testament contradicts itself and that “a lot of the Bible is allegorical,” which Roma and Mark refused to concede saying they believed that the entire Bible is completely inspired by God and totally trustworthy.
- Judgment: The Last Thing on Our Minds By : Rev Michael Bresciani
Researching the subject of judgment and asking others what their perceptions of the coming judgments are, it was surprising to see that even believers (with rare exceptions) do not have a clear picture of what it is and when it is supposed to take place.
- The Prophetic Implications of Pope Benedict’s Resignation By : Rev Michael Bresciani
Of the 2.3 billion Christians in the world only about half, 1.1 billion are Catholic. Non-Catholics are made up of Orthodox, Anglicans, historic Protestant denominations and Independents.
- Wickedness – An Old Term Comes Home to Roost By : Rev Michael Bresciani
We have in a single generation managed to give rise to the re-birth of what the Bible calls ‘wickedness.’ The word evil appears in scripture over 700 times, but her sister ‘wickedness’ and the word ‘wicked’ are used 571 times in scripture.
- Serious Questions and Answers on the Coming of Antichrist By : Rev Michael Bresciani
Perhaps the saddest message ever impressed upon me in my life was a clear warning that regardless of who I spoke to or, how well I addressed the subject, that not many people would come out of their own darkness to heed the message.
- Examining Religious Errors and Foundations is Not Bigotry By : Rev Michael Bresciani
If a political or personally vindictive motive is attached to a criticism then it may be found to be bigoted. If criticism is driven by a search for truth and a purely didactic pursuit of sound theological evidence, it must never be dismissed as bigotry.
- The GOP Nomination and the Other Side of the Frying Pan By : Rev Michael Bresciani
As the day approaches and the 54 million aborted children come to God’s remembrance I submit that it will take more than a handful of gold coins and lower jobless numbers to recover any real security in the nation.
- Will Believers Tip the 2012 Election? By : Rev Michael Bresciani
The smallest division of the church is the triumphant church, so named because of their faithfulness to the Savior and his word which includes the doctrine and inspired word of his Apostles.
- Buckets for Babies - Sex-Ed for Kindergarten - But No Bag Lunches, Please! By : Rev Michael Bresciani
It would be great if this article was about the brown bag lunches some compassionate teens in Brooklyn’s Saint Savior High School are bringing to feed the homeless in NYC’s, Union Square Park, East Village and Tompkins Square Park.
- The Seven Habits of Highly Effective Muslims By : Junaid Tahir
Yes, this book is great; The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People® as it has inspired millions of lives across the globe; includes me!
The title triggered me to search and read about Seven Habits of Highly Effective Muslims, I googled it but couldn't find any results although I found 7 habits of Bloggers, Christians, Catholics, Churches, Missionaries, Teachers and Believers which have been well thought and well written. This saddened me but at the same time initiated a thought process to
- The Impassioned Message of Rick Santorum, Bella and the Unborn By : Rev Michael Bresciani
There may be a thousand arguments for and against Rick Santorum’s vision for America, but for many of us; the character of the man and most of the controversy has been settled with a single word – Bella.
- UFOs, Abortion and the Novelist Who Poses with Typewriters By : Rev Michael Bresciani
Over forty years ago I befriended Mrs. Keyes personal secretary who invited me to the author’s restored home in the French Quarter of New Orleans only a few years before Mrs. Keyes died. The house was once the residence of General Pierre Toutant Gustave Beauregard.
- Embattled American Children - 39 Years of Roe v. Wade By : Rev Michael Bresciani
It is beyond comprehension that the American scientific community is forced to admit that within weeks, a human embryo has a heartbeat, brain waves, fingerprints and a discernible behavioral personality and yet they claim they do not know when human life really begins.
- Conservative President? - Yes, But Not by Opinion By : Rev Michael Bresciani
In many ways we are all becoming fools for thinking that getting one conservative president to replace Barack Obama will solve all the nations’ problems. What have we done to bring the nation back around?
- Independent and Undecided Voters are now Cleared for Landing By : Rev Michael Bresciani
Most analysts are saying that it’s coming down to a choice between electability and morality. In the language of the analysts and pundits that translates as, economy and jobs - vs. - doing what is moral and right.
- Who Will You Kiss when the Ball Drops in Times Square? By : Rev Michael Bresciani
At or near the end of any man’s life there is no rush to replenish the riches, the size of our families or our sphere of influence. The thoughts of what our lives have meant, take precedence, even among those who, don’t believe they will have to account to God.
- How to have a Politically Correct Merry Christmas By : Rev Michael Bresciani
As we approach the Christmas season for 2011 it is heartening to see a bit more of the true American spirit re-emerging in various parts of the country.
- Palestinians: Did Gingrich Get it Right? By : Rev Michael Bresciani
Both the mainstream media and Mitt Romney have been painting a picture of Newt Gingrich as a loose cannon largely because he has been articulating that the Palestinians were not ever a nation or a people prior to 1947. Is he right?
- Prophecy 2012: America in the Valley of Decision By : Rev Michael Bresciani
We all know the country has made a wrong turn, but now we can no longer just say, the nation is in danger of falling. If we do not respond as a people, all that will be said of us is, not that we fell, but rather, that we willfully left our greatness behind.
- Is the Philosophy of Modern Science - Unscientific? By : Rev Michael Bresciani
Leaving God out of academia actually limits the possibilities of many young minds to discover and grow. Examples of scientific disciplines that have reached a plateau and remained stunted would start with modern psychiatry.
- Super Power, Super Committee and the 'Whoops' Factor By : Rev Michael Bresciani
Those who think they are leading the nation into the next century are more likely to be leading us into the last disastrous decade, all the while demons are laughed off as something from the New Testament era, unscientific, unappreciated and unseen.
- Message in a Bottle - Anarchy, Decline and Obama Blindness By : Rev Michael Bresciani
Almost a year later I received a letter from a little girl who wrote me under the guidance and urging of her father. He was walking along the Galveston River (Bay) in Texas when his little girl spotted and retrieved the bottle and excitedly gave it to her father.
- Marriage Adviser Caves - Satan Not in LGBT? By : Rev Michael Bresciani
Some teachings of the Bible are explicit while others are implied but the teaching about demons and devils is as explicit as it gets. Those who decide to make careers out of sin and perversion are most assuredly called the sons and daughters of the devil.
- Eight Reasons Why Today's World Despises and Resists Christianity By : Rev Michael Bresciani
We are in the throes of the biggest apostasy (Falling away) of the Christian faith in the last twenty centuries and many churches and organizations that spearhead this apostasy are certainly, CINO.
- Our Nation of Laws - That Endanger our Future By : Rev Michael Bresciani
It is a clear violation of parental rights to add to the list of new laws that are steadily attacking the right of parents to guide their own offspring. It is Hillary Clinton’s ‘It Takes a Village’ taken all too seriously.
- PC or 'Fear Not' - You are now free to pass back into the seventh century By : Rev Michael Bresciani
Fear is to political correctness what patriotism is to emboldened telling and doing of what is true. Have we lost this powerful source of strength and guidance under the turbulence and roaring of a dark cloud of sensitivity training from the far left advancing under the banner of the new pc?
- West's Winter of Discontent, The Arab Spring and The Summer from Hell By : Rev Michael Bresciani
Could it be that the riots across Europe, the bloody slaughter of Syria’s own citizens, the upheavals in Libya and now the potential of a bursting bombshell here in our own ‘Occupy’ demonstrations, are the predicted birth pangs Jesus so carefully warned about?
- Media's Confusion about Mormonism - Journalists' Poor Theologians? By : Rev Michael Bresciani
Journalists generally don’t make great theologians and that can be seen in their repeated misuse of terms they obviously do not understand. The terms used most often are, heresy and cult.
- Hey Kids - Let's Meet on Wall St. for Weeks Long Whining Fest By : Rev Michael Bresciani
Not only has the Obama thrust of wealth redistribution failed but reality shows must have tanked as well because, the Occupy Wall St. crowd is far removed from any known reality.
- The Economy: The Opiate of the Classes By : Rev Michael Bresciani
Is talking about the economy becoming the opiate of the classes? Is that perhaps exactly what the present administration had in mind when it coined another well known quote?
- The Vision that Started a Lifetime of Prophetic Ministry By : Rev Michael Bresciani
What God has directly said or done in my life is far more important than the ordinary business of my life or my rearing. I have chosen to start with what I believe is the single most important vision that God has given me to date.
- 9/11 Prophecies, Gibson Guitars and Pabulum for the Naďve By : Rev Michael Bresciani
Let’s not forget that this is a government that thinks gay marriage and abortion are perfectly OK but that Gibson Guitar Company should be raided because they may be using illegal wood in their products.