- Learn While You Sleep: Does Sleep Learning Live Up To The Hype? By : Michael Lee
Have you ever wondered what itís like to learn while you sleep? The idea of enhancing your subconscious while sleeping soundly in bed is actually quite real and, not to mention, relevant.
- Subliminal Sleep Learning: How Powerful Is It? By : Michael Lee
Subliminal sleep learning has been around for quite some time now, but it is a closely-guarded secret among those in the know. Iím here to break the silence barrier and share with you just what this is all about.
- 10 Tips for Better Sleep By : Jesse Cannone
Here are 10 tips you can use right away to improve your odds of getting to sleep faster and staying asleep longer...
- Tips to Cure Insomnia - Practical Solutions to Treat Insomnia By : Michael Lee
Before you go reaching for that sleeping pill, read on for these effective tips to cure insomnia so you may finally catch some much needed Zs.
- Insomnia Herbs - Curing Insomnia With Herbs By : Michael Lee
Insomnia herbs are often still better treatments than drugs and sedatives that may produce undesirable side effects.
- Sleep Apnea Symptoms Can Be Difficult To Recognize By : Donald Saunders
Sleep apnea is a very common sleep disorder which often goes undiagnosed because it is not always easy to spot the symptoms of this growing and sometimes dangerous sleep disorder.
- 6 Common Causes Of Insomnia By : Donald Saunders
Many millions of people suffer from insomnia and here we look at perhaps the 6 most common causes of this common sleep disorder.
- The Healing Power of a Great Night's Sleep By : Steven Hefferon
Sleep helps your body heal. If you're not getting good sleep you're not giving your muscles, especially your back muscles, time to rejuvenate themselves for the next day's activities...
- Menopausal Sleep Problems Ė Tips To Help You Sleep By : Christine Hasinger
Are hot flashes and night sweats keeping you up at night? Did you realize your insomnia is linked to menopause? Your menopausal symptoms can interfere with your sleep, sometimes for months on end. Here are some tips to help you sleep and cope with your menopausal sleep problems.
- Are Sleeping Pills the Only Way? By : Dr. Jennifer B. Baxt, DMFT, NCC, DCC
If there is one thing that many people are guilty of, it is looking for the quick fix instead of trying healthier alternatives first. There are some people who try many alternatives before they turn to conventional medicinal therapy, but more will unfortunately opt for the pills rather than give alternatives a fair chance.
- Night Time Phone Use Linked to Sleep Problems By : Rachel Broune
Considering that everyone uses a cell phone nowadays, when you hear a ringing, its usually safe to assume it someone's phone.
- Smoke More, Sleep Less By : Rachel Broune
Cigarette smoking has been associated with a high prevalence of sleep-related complaints. However, its effects on sleep architecture have not been fully examined.
- Teen Insomnia How Big of a Problem is It? By : Rachel Broune
Teens need 8Ĺ to more than 9 hours of sleep a night. One complete sleep cycle lasts about 90 to 100 minutes. So during an average night's sleep, a person will experience about four or five cycles of sleep.
- Healthy Sleep Tips By : Rachel Broune
Make after-dinner playtime a relaxing time. Too much activity close to bedtime can keep children awake.
- Sleep Bruxism Information, Symptoms and Causes By : Rachel Broune
Sleep bruxism is also known as nocturnal tooth grinding. Sleep Bruxism is a sterotyped movement disorder characterized by grinding or clenching of the teeth during sleep.
- Learn about Sleeping Disorder By : Rachel Broune
There are two kinds of sleep: non-rapid eye movement eye movement (NREM) and rapid eye movement (REM) sleep.
- Sleep Science By : Rachel Broune
The Science of Sleep or La Science des rÍves (literally The Science of Dreams), is a 2006 film, written and directed by Michel Gondry.
- How To Induce A Lucid Dream By :
Lucid dream induction is the art of making yourself dream lucidly. In other words, it's how to consciously start dreaming or how to "break into" a dream you realize you're having and take control.
One of the common techniques for inducing lucid dreams is called MILD, which stands for mnemonic induction of lucid dreams.
Don't worry, it's easier done than said!
In essence, this is like putting an alarm note in your cell phone. You're setting yourself a mental note to d...
- What Is Lucid Dreaming? By :
Lucid Dreaming is a term coined by Frederik van Eeden. Very simply put, a dream in which you are aware that you are dreaming is called a Lucid Dream. The term 'lucid' is thus synonymous with 'conscious' or 'aware'. But the degree of your 'lucidity' can vary according to the strength of your conscious focus and its stability, the presence of the critical faculty and memory ability, and finally, your ability to take control of the dream itself.
Similar to Astral Projection, ...
- What Is The Nature And Function Of Sleep And Dreams? By :
Sleep is the process in which our energetic body (also known as the etheric body or vital body) is put on 'recharge'. It expands and opens in order to assimilate and store energy. This energy body can normally only do this in its expanded state during sleep. In this state, the chakras (energy centres) trickle power in the form of 'etheric matter' into the energy body, which is basically a 'double' of the physical body (and sometimes called the etheric double for this reason.)...
- Lucid Dreaming: How To Take Control Of Your Dreams By :
Lucid dreaming is the art of being able to realize that you are in a dream state without actually waking up from your dream. Once you do this, you can you control what you dream about.
Put like that, it sounds simultaneously easy and scary.
After all, dreams are kind of weird anyway. So why would you want to take control of them?
There are lots of reasons:
* There may be things that you've always wanted to do, but can't. These often take the form of wild fantasy -...
- No, Not That High School Dream Again! By : Christopher R. Edgar
Most of us have had anxiety dreams--often recurring ones--about going back to school. Although these dreams are such a regular feature of our dreamscapes, we often dismiss or laugh at them instead of looking for their deeper meaning. In this article, I suggest that, through school anxiety dreams, our unconscious minds are trying to show us that, no matter how stressful or difficult the situations we get into, we have the strength to survive and keep loving ourselves.
- Starting Your Day the RIGHT Way By : Lee Ridenour
10 Detailed techniques on how to have the "perfect" morning. Discover how important your morning routine is to the rest of your day, and learn how to powerfully tweak it to perfection.
- "My sleep has improved so much it's incredible" By : Steven Magill
Fall Asleep in Minutes Instead of Hours, Sleep Soundly Through the Night and Wake Up Rested — Without Resorting to Sleeping Pills... Guaranteed! !
- Beauty Sleep By : Juliet Cohen
Sleep is essential to keep you physically and mentally healthy. A good rest has always been called beauty sleep. If you want beautful sleep exercise every day.
- 6 Things You Can Do To Get A Better Night Sleep Tonight By : Jesse Cannone
Todayís harried fast paced lifestyle is taking a toll on our sleep. Read in order to achieve the highly coveted ďgoodĒ nightís sleep & keep yourself in optimal health.
- Why sleep is the hidden secret of business success By :
When you're tired, you don't have the mental or physical stamina you need to meet your daily demands. Itís like trying to run an appliance on limited power. You'll either get poor performance, or glitches will occur so it doesn't run properly. Discover the secret of having all the energy you need to complete your daily tasks.
- Recipes For Insomnia By : Juliet Cohen
Insomnia is a common health problem. Insomnia is a sleep disorder. Insomnia affects all age groups. Among older adults, insomnia affects women more often than men.
- Why Your Dream Meanings Are Not Always Obvious By : Tony Hall
There are many elements all around you that can influence what you dream about and determine whether or not your dream content is truly significant. If it is then it can show you the right steps to take to achieve your life goals. But as this article explains the meaning of your dreams is not always obvious.
- What You Should Know About Sleepwalking By :
There are some people who have problems with their sleep. Some have insomnia, narcolepsy, snoring, and some other have sleepwalking which is also known as somnambulism and noctambulism.
Sleepwalking, although it is not always harmless, it can also be very dangerous.
Sleepwalkers walk in their sleep. Or, they even do other actions as if they are awake such as taking a shower, eating. And, sometimes they can get out of the house. This is the dangerous part, especially bec...
- Sleep Apnea Symptoms May Often Be Difficult To Recognize By : Donald Saunders
For the millions of people who are suffering from sleep apnea the consequences of the disease can be very serious if it is not diagnosed and treated. Spotting sleep apnea symptoms is not however always an easy matter.
- Are You Aware Of Precisely How Much Sleep You Need Each Night? By : Donald Saunders
The quantity of sleep that you should be getting will clearly depend on things like your state of health and age but exactly how much sleep is too much and how much is too little?
- Sleep Apnea Treatment By : Juliet Cohen
Sleep apnea is a sleep disorder characterized by pauses in breathing during sleep.
- The Use Of Traditional Chinese Medicine As A Natural Insomnia Cure By : Donald Saunders
Chinese traditional medicine has been practiced for many hundreds of years but it was not really until the middle of the twentieth century that it was used widely in many western countries. Frequently referred to nowadays as alternative medicine, Chinese medicine is used widely today as a natural insomnia treatment.
- Sleep Problems and Trouble Sleeping By : ashu
Sleep Problems Can Lead To Living Less
- Sleep: The Prescription for Better Health By : Kristin Gabriel
Could how much you sleep really control your appetite? Could the loss of sleep be destroying the endocrine clock that controls weight gain? The answers may shock you, because they are so simple. Yes. The prescription for better health is free. It's sleep.
- Find the Best Home Remedies for Snoring By : madcore
Do you think home remedies for snoring are the solution to help you sleep better? Have you been living with someone that snores heavily at night? If you have answered yes to the last question I bet you are actively looking for a solution that could help you sleep better at night.
- Natural Sleep for Health and Safety By : Jennifer Kays
The importance of sleeping well naturally for improving health and safety.
- 22 ways to a good night's sleep By : Craig Burton
How many of you consider the importance of sleep in relation to fat-loss, injury prevention and recovery, lack of focus, and overall health and vitality? According to a study published in the Lancet Medical Journal chronic sleep deprivation may speed the onset or increase the severity of age-related conditions such as type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure, obesity, and memory loss.
Read more about it!
- Is There A Correlation Between Parkinsonís Disease And Sleep Disorders? By :
Parkinsonís disease affects approximately 1.5 million adults in the United States. Due to a deficiency in the chemical dopamine, which controls muscle coordination and movement, Parkinsonís disease most often affects motor skills and speech. People with Parkinsonís disease often experience difficulties with movement; many of them shake uncontrollably or go rigid. Balance is often affected, causing the afflicted person to fall often.
People with Parkinsonís disease also exp...
- Aromatherapy Recipes For Insomnia Treatment By : Juliet Cohen
Aroma therapy is often called an "alternative therapy". Aromatherapy is part of the subtle healing realm which also includes flower essences and crystals.
- Bed Bugs - What You Should Know By : Trisha Coppley
If your parent or grandparent ever tucked you in at night, you may have heard this common, yet somewhat curious, chant. Most children never see or hear of bedbugs and never have any idea what their ridiculous parents are talking about, drifting off to sleep without any concern of the attack of the so-called Ďbedbugsí.
But, what they are blissfully unaware of is that there actually are bedbugs, scientific name cimex lectularius, and they would love to dine on the delicate flesh of a tender young offspring, if given the chance.
- The Dangers of Sleep Deprivation and the Benefits of a Good Nights Sleep. By : Scott James
Just how dangerous is excessive sleep deprivation and how many people suffer from it?
Well the answer to the first question is it is extremely dangerous and the answer to the second question is that more people than you would think suffer from sleep deprivation.
- Recipes For Relaxation And Getting A Good Night's Sleep By : Aliza Saylor
Along with a whole host of things that makes staying in bed the optimal decision every morning, the actual physical comfort of the bed is the most significant. Whether you are snuggled under a fluffy blanket or lounging around under a sheet, the way you relax will drastically increase your quality of sleep.
- Deep Drugged-like Sleep In 30 Seconds! By :
Now, the Secret to Deep Drugged-like Sleep in Less Time It Takes To Read This Article!
Tense? Suffering incurable insomnia that a mound of Melatonin canít cure? I used to share your pain, you see, Im an obsessive compulsive. Thoughts ricochet my head even even past midnight. Now, as you are well aware, such internal noise pollution can do more damage to a good night's rest than a physical jackhammer pounding away from outside.
You can't even call the cops to take away t...
- Orthodontics Anti-Snoring Appliances, Do They Work? By : madcore
Did you know that it's quite possible that your snoring problem is due to your jaw placement rather than some loose tissue or an enlarged uvula?
- Natural herbs to Sleep By : Patricia McDougall
Mulungu, Lemon Balm (Toronjil), Damiana, Graviola, and Passionflower are powerful sleep herbs that ensure that you get adequate rest by normalizing sleep patterns, relaxing your muscles, and calming your nerves.
- Facts About Insomnia Ė Amazing Tips to Conquer Insomnia By : Michael Lee
These facts about insomnia can give you a better understanding of the condition and direct you or your loved ones to the right insomnia treatment. More than just a sleep disorder, it can greatly affect quality of life; thatís why it is vital to know these facts about insomnia.
- Sleep's Ability to Shape Our Existence By : Danna Schneider
Sleep. Without it, we would lose a lot of our daily, taken-for-granted mental capacities, or worse, we may even go insane without it. For maintenance of our mental and physical health, there is no replacement for a good, relaxed, sound night of uninterrupted sleep.
- Insomnia in Teenagers Ė How to Help Your Teens Conquer Insomnia By : Michael Lee
Sleeplessness or problems sleeping among teenagers may not appear serious at first, but insomnia in teenagers is very much a reality. In a study particularly among US teens, more than 90% reported having problems sleeping at least twice per week within the past year. For some, insomnia seemed chronic and recurrent, beginning from the age of 11.