- Learning German In Order to Study In Germany By : German Online Institute
Germany is one of the places that is highly sought after to work and study in. This is why, learning the German language goes a long way in giving you extra credit to enter Germany.
- Future of Learning German Language By : German Online Institute
German is an interesting language that is also widely spoken. It is easy to learn and speak. Learning a new language is always interesting.
- How does age affect online ad serving? By : Ad Speed
It is no secret that advertisers use different techniques to deliver strategic content to their target audience, with age being just one of the factors they take into account. An advertiser would not put together the same marketing material for a younger audience that they would for an older one, and nowhere is that more obvious than in the world of online ad serving.
- Pros and cons of relying only on advertising revenue By : Ad Speed
Perform a search for income opportunities and you will be met with page after page of ways to make money online. Some people create sites that allow them to create multiple streams of income, while others are quite happy to have a single source of income from their websites. In many cases, that means relying solely on the advertising from the pages of a website.
- How should publishers handle ad blocking? By : Ad Speed
Publishers have a variety of different revenue streams available to them, but the one that is perhaps the most popular is advertising revenue. This can be a very profitable addition to a website, as it is easy to set up, and requires no initial investment. As beneficial as advertising can be for website publishers, they should also be aware that there will be many visitors opposed to seeing ads on the sites they visit.
- How can an advertiser select a suitable ad network? By : Ad Speed
An advertising network, or ad network, is known as the broker between advertisers and website owners who want to host advertisements on their websites. Basically, ad network companies help advertisers connect with websites that are willing to provide and sell advertising space. In the same fashion, they help website owners connect with advertisers who want to pay for advertising space.
- Do You Really Need Website Monitoring for Your Website? By : Davis J Martin
A number of online entrepreneurs and website owners have realized the necessity of a quality website monitoring service to mitigate the damage caused by website downtime.
- How Do Website Monitoring Services Really Work? By : Davis J Martin
You know that uptime equates to profits. You also know that website downtime can significantly cut into those profits if it isn’t managed properly. By now you have probably figured out that a website monitoring service is a must if you want to minimize the downtime that your website experiences.
- Knowing About Free Website Monitoring Services By : Davis J Martin
You know that the up-time of your website is vital. You have even come to the conclusion that a website monitoring service is a must if you wish to minimize the downtime that your website experiences.
- Website Monitoring Service and The Social Media Networks By : Davis J Martin
If someone were to ask you what tools you use to fight website downtime, your immediate answer would likely be, “A website monitoring service”. While that answer in and of itself is not a bad one, if a website monitoring service is the only tool in your arsenal against the havoc that website downtime can create for your online business.
- What Website Monitoring Has to Do with Your Search Engine Rankings By : Davis J Martin
Most of today’s savvy online entrepreneurs know that website monitoring service is crucial to the up-time success of a website. After all, every single second of downtime in the e-commerce world equates to profits lost.
- How Web Server Monitoring can Protect from Server Downtime By : Davis J Martin
In the world of online business, server downtime is an unavoidable evil. Such downtime can wreak havoc on your online business, creating untold amounts of stress as you and your team scramble to do what you can to get the server back up and running as quickly as possible or, if you have no control over the downtime, you jump through hoops of fire to do what you can to mitigate the damage that the downtime is causing.
- Use Website Monitoring Services to Keep Your Hosting Provider in Check By : Davis J Martin
Does your web hosting provider claim to include a 99.9 percent up-time guarantee with your hosting package? If so, are they holding up to that promise, or are they providing sub-standard service?
- 3 of the Biggest Reasons You Need to Utilize a Website Monitoring Service By : Davis J Martin
When it comes to the profitability of your online business, website downtime can be your biggest enemy. If your site isn’t available for your customers, then your business can’t generate profit. For every minute that your website is down, profits are being lost.
- Understanding the Need for External Website Monitoring Services By : Davis J Martin
When your site goes down, you need to know about it the moment it happens. Better yet, you probably want to be alerted that your website’s performance and stability are having issues before a complete outage of the website occurs.
- 3 Surefire Ways to Minimize the Effects of Website Downtime By : Davis J Martin
When it comes to running a successful online business, you likely know that website downtime can be one of your worst and most-feared enemies. When your site goes down it means that profits are lost and you run the risk of losing loyal customers and tarnishing your business’s reputation.
- How to Choose the Best Website Monitoring Service By : Davis J Martin
Most online business owners know that website monitoring is critical to the success of a website and protects their company’s bottom line. When your website goes down, you need to know about it sooner rather than later, and preferably the minute it happens. Chances are, if you own or operate a website, you realize the importance of being the first to know when downtime does occur.
- Website Monitoring: Is There Any Such Thing as a Free Ride? By : Davis J Martin
It seems that there are an abundance of website monitoring services offering “free” website monitoring on the Web. Of course, this brings to light the question, why should you pay for something you can get for free? Before you decide to fore-go a website monitoring company that is up front with its pricing and opt for one of these free website monitoring services, there are a few things you need to keep in mind.
- Understanding Different Types of Website Monitoring Services By : Davis J Martin
Website monitoring services have definitely evolved over the years. In the not-so-distant past, the companies that designed websites offered customers “maintenance” packages in order to drive recurring revenue. Oftentimes these maintenance packages included website monitoring and up-time monitoring reports in addition to hit reports and other similar services.
- Website Monitoring 101: Answers to Frequently Asked Website Monitoring Service Questions By : Davis J Martin
Almost everyone who owns a website or operates one knows what website monitoring service is and what it entails, for the most part. The details, however, are often misunderstood or blurred and confused with other website services.
- How Website Monitoring Services Protect Your Site from Embedded Web Script Errors By : Davis J Martin
If you talk to the average person who has a bit of knowledge about website monitoring services and ask them what website monitoring entails, they will tell you that these services check to see if your website is down and let you know when an outage of your website occurs.
- 5 Rules for Successful Server Hosting and Server Up-time By : Davis J Martin
If you are a hosting provider or someone who operates and manages a shared hosting server, chances are that you either already have server monitoring services in place or that you are considering the utilization of a server monitoring service provider in the near future.
- How Website Monitoring Service Can Tell You If Your Hosting Plan is Working Out for You By : Davis J Martin
When you signed up for your current hosting plan, you were probably promised or even guaranteed a certain amount of up-time, such as 99 percent or 99.9 percent, giving you the confidence that your website would almost always be up and available whenever your customers wanted access to it.
- How Website Monitoring Improves Your Website Up-time By : Davis J Martin
In the world of the Web, up-time percentages and stats are becoming more and more important. Websites that face unusually high amounts of downtime or perform poorly are the sites that are destined to fail.
- Why Website Monitoring Service is a Must By : Davis J Martin
Your website visitors are seeing a 404 error page. Do you know about it?
As heart attacks are the silent killer among human beings, website downtime is the silent killer of websites, especially ecommerce websites. If you have a website, the first questions you need to ask yourself are, would you know if your site went down and how long would it take for you to figure it out?
- How Does Website Monitoring Service Work? By : Davis J Martin
Most ecommerce entrepreneurs know that website monitoring service is crucial to the success of their websites. What they don’t always know is how external website monitoring works or the differences between the types of website monitoring available.
- 4 Ways to Make the Most of Your Website Monitoring Service By : Davis J Martin
Most webmasters know the value of quality website monitoring service and ensure that such service is in place on each and every website they operate.
- Hold Your Web Host Accountable with Website Monitoring Services By : Davis J Martin
If you’ve ever shopped for or purchased website hosting services, chances are that you’ve seen a number of hosts, including the one you pay each month or year, claiming an uptime rate of 99.9 percent.
- How to Use Website Monitoring Services to Increase Your Online Profits By : Davis J Martin
It has become evident that poor website performance can be just as damaging to your company’s bottom line as a complete outage of your website.
- Monitoring Website Performance: Why it’s As Important As Monitoring Website Downtime By : Davis J Martin
We all hear about it when a website goes down. We all know that website downtime equates to lost profits and even headlines that hurt a company’s reputation.
- Website Monitoring Services: Who Is Keeping Your Web Host In Check? By : Davis J Martin
When you signed up for the hosting package for your website, you were probably promised something like 99.9 percent uptime.
- Website Downtime: It Isn’t Just a Technical Issue By : Davis J Martin
When it comes to website downtime, it is important to understand that the issue is as much of a public relations issue as it is a technical issue.
- How a Website Monitoring Service Can Prevent Your Online Business's Downfall By : Davis J Martin
It goes without saying that your website's uptime has a direct impact on the success of your online endeavors. If your website experiences more than its fair share of website downtime, your website visitors and customers are going to notice.
- 4 Ways to Reduce the Downtime of Wordpress Websites By : Davis J Martin
When you are the owner of a website, no matter what type of site it may be, it is crucial that your site is always live and available for your customers when they need it, regardless of what time of day it may be.
- 4 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Run a Website Without Website Monitoring Service in Place By : Davis J Martin
If you are like most online businesses, you have put a lot of money and effort into making sure your site looks great, is hosted with a reliable hosting provider, is optimized for the search engines, and is secure from malicious hackers and attacks.
- Website Monitoring Service is Crucial to Minimizing Website Downtime and Maximizing Profits By : Davis J Martin
When it comes to ecommerce and making money on the World Wide Web, every minute of website downtime equates to lost profits.
- Read This before Considering a Free Website Monitoring Service By : Davis J Martin
While "free" might seem like a good thing, sometimes it really is too good to be true and as many people learn, you get what you pay for.
- What Happens to Businesses that Don't Have Website Monitoring Service in Place? By : Davis J Martin
Website monitoring has become a must-have in the world of online commerce. Some people, however, may not see why website monitoring and server monitoring are so crucial in today's online day and age.
- How Website Monitoring Service Can Help Protect Your Site from the Dreaded Blacklist By : Davis J Martin
There is one thing that every single website owner should fear, and that is the blacklist. What is the blacklist? It is a list of sites that search engines refuse to include in their search results. Why is it like the plague to website owners? Because the majority of a site's traffic comes from these search engines, which is why so many websites invest a good amount of money into SEO.
- Your Business May Fail without Website Monitoring Service By : Davis J Martin
According to Inc. Magazine, accessibility is the most critical measure of your site's performance. After all, if a customer is unable to access your site then they most certainly can't do business with you.
- What is Server Monitoring and How Can It Save Your Online Business? By : Davis J Martin
Many online businesses understand what website monitoring is and realize that sometimes it is the one thing that can help make or break their online business. Server monitoring, on the other hand, is still often misunderstood. Many online business owners think that website monitoring and server monitoring are one in the same (as they can sometimes be offered as a package). The truth is, the two services do not always go hand in hand.
- 4 Reasons Website Monitoring Service is Mandatory for Online Success By : Davis J Martin
You may have the best website in the world. Perhaps you have invested thousands into SEO services and have amazing content and a layout that makes your competition drool. You may be surprised to discover that if you do not have website monitoring services in place, your business may be going nowhere fast. Here are four reasons why you absolutely must have a quality website monitoring service in place if your serious about your online success.
- What Is Server Downtime and How Does It Affect Your Website? By : Davis J Martin
Almost everyone knows what website downtime is, and anyone who runs an online business knows that website downtime equates to lost profits and, oftentimes, a hit to a company's reputation. This is why so many online business owners work hard to keep their sites up and running at all times, minimizing the dreaded website downtime that is, at times, unavoidable.
- Tips for Troubleshooting Website Downtime When Your Website Monitoring Service Sends You an Alert By : Davis J Martin
You know that website downtime is one of the pitfalls that you definitely don't want your business to run across. You realize that downtime equates to lost profits and, as a result, you have all of your ducks in a row. Your T's are crossed and your I's are dotted.
- 4 Reasons Why No Successful Online Business Owner Will Go Without Website Monitoring Services By : Davis J Martin
When it comes to running a business online, there are just some things every successful business owner will absolutely refuse to do without. A merchant account, for example, is a tool that every successful ecommerce site needs. The right hosting plan that offers the right amount of space and bandwidth.
- Free Website Monitoring Services: What You Need to Consider By : Davis J Martin
Some say that the best things in life are free, but in the real world we know that's not always the case. Sometimes you get what you pay for, especially when it comes to vital business services, and website monitoring services are no exception to that rule.
- Minimizing Website Downtime With Website Monitoring Service By : Davis J Martin
IT budgets tend to be shrinking, and that is a fact of life that many businesses just have to deal with. What can be controlled, however, is what a company does with the money it does have. While implementing redundant systems may not be within a company's budget at the moment, monitoring the systems that are in place is a crucial step toward protecting a company from the losses it may suffer due to unplanned website downtime.
- Why Website Monitoring Services Are More Relevant Than Ever By : Davis J Martin
You would think with the accelerated advances in technology and our increased dependence on the World Wide Web, website downtime would have become a thing of the past. Unfortunately, this not the case. While customers expect 100 percent uptime, downtime is still a very real issue, making website monitoring service more important than ever.
- Making Amends After an Episode of Website Downtime By : Davis J Martin
You may think that the only thing your business loses during an episode of website downtime is profits, but that isn't necessarily the case. Oftentimes, a business will also lose customer confidence, customer satisfaction, and respect after an instance of extended downtime. In fact, website downtime is one of the leading causes of damage to a site's reputation.
- Website Uptime: 4 Things You Have to Consider By : Davis J Martin
Website owners often talk about the importance of website uptime and how crucial it is to minimize your website downtime. How your web host plays an important role in the uptime of your website is also a hot topic of discussion. When it comes to minimizing your site's downtime, there are four things you absolutely must take into consideration.